Cage/Wall Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cage/Wall Protection

I was hoping to get some help from someone in here. I made a 9x9x10 golf cage out of 1.5" PVC pipes. I was wondering if anybody knew of anywhere i could get some like foam covering that would cover those thick of pvc pipes? Im thinking something similar to the swim noodles kids use would work just fine, but of course has to be quite a bit thicker to cover around the pipe. Or Maybe i could use a swim noodle and cut it down and just put it on the half of the pipe that would have to really be covered seeing as it doesnt have to worry about the back side of the pipe. Also one other piece i was looking for was something to block off this garage column that i have in between the 2 car garage and the 3rd car where the golf cage is. I was thinking something along the lines of like a basketball goal padding but ive checked all sports stores and cant find anything like that anywhere individually. If anybody has any DIY ideas that i could use that would be greatly appreciative! Thanks.

Long shot, but in plumbing supply stores I have seem foam used for insulation around copper water pipes. Likely it will be smaller than 1.5", but you could slice it down its length, wrap it on your bigger pipes and have the opening facing away from impact.

Comment

1.5" seems a bit more than needed for the size cage. 1" emt is typically enough for wider setups. But to your question, check Amazon. That's where I ordered my pipe insulation.

Comment

Working...
      X