Synlawn classic pitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synlawn classic pitch?

has anyone used this as a hitting mat? If so how does it hold up? I may be able to get a big piece of a remnant and was wondering if it would be worth it

I am interested in this as well. I was quoted $4.59 per sq foot and min size I can get would be 15ft by whatever length. Looking at 15x 10 which would be $688 plus $210 shipping. Does that sound like a reasonable price? The claim to have no remnants and they are 2+ hrs away from me so hard to just drive by to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ericft View Post
      I am interested in this as well. I was quoted $4.59 per sq foot and min size I can get would be 15ft by whatever length. Looking at 15x 10 which would be $688 plus $210 shipping. Does that sound like a reasonable price? The claim to have no remnants and they are 2+ hrs away from me so hard to just drive by to see.
      For new that sound about right. They told me $2 sq ft for remnants

Comment

Has anyone use the classic pitch as a base and a T strike in a cut out area for the hitting area? Any pics anyway be might have of such a setup?

Comment

• Jwheels9876
          Jwheels9876 commented
          Editing a comment
          I ended up getting a 4x20 roll of it for $100 and have played a few rounds on it so far and it seems excellent. It doesn't have any thick foam padding or anything like a mat but it's thick enough to hit from no problem.

Jwheel which one did you get? Classic pitch or tee strike?

Comment

• Ericft
          Ericft commented
          Editing a comment
          can you put a tee in it? did you have to put anything underneath it for extra padding or elevation? is it on a bare concrete floor?

• Jwheels9876
          Jwheels9876 commented
          Editing a comment
          You can't put a tee directly into it. I use tomahawk tees from Amazon and they work great. I have plywood flooring with a cheap indoor outdoor carpet from Home Depot over the wood then the classic pitch on top of that. I hit my irons and fairway woods directly off it and it works great so far.

• Ericft
          Ericft commented
          Editing a comment
          great, thanks for the info. I will see about getting some of it instead of the thicker tee strike. I have a regular carpet on top of the concrete floor of basement. Will put the classic pitch on top of that so should work well.
      Working...
      X