Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tees for my CCE mat that don't get lost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tees for my CCE mat that don't get lost.

So I am too the point where most of you have probably already gotten by now. I've been using regular tee on my country club elite mat but getting tired of chasing my tee after every hit.
    What tee is everyone using at home with their simulator hitting surface?

Hello,

Here is my thread on this subject from months past, a lot of good answers in here: http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...ce-tee-options

I ended up going with the Tomahawk tees, and have been happy with the performance.

Good luck,

-Bob

Comment

I second the Tomahawk tees. They work great!

Comment

Use the provided with a CCE rubber tee holder that just barely protrudes above the mat surface. This tree holder will hold any tee you care to put in without coming loose when you hit a drive. Just let the tee bottom out against the underlying surface. You can cut the tee to achieve any tee height you desire. I use the 4 inch version which comes out perfectly for a driver as I like to tee the ball really high. If you want less height pretrim the tee before insertion.

What I use are the so called unbreakable tees which last well over 100 drives before breaking. As an added bonus the tee holder sticks just high enough above the mat surface to be a good tee height for irons without any tee at all..

Comment

Tomahawk tees are the way to go. 8 bucks on amazon and last forever! Golf Channel uses them

Comment

Tomahawk tees for the win! They take a beating!!!

Comment

Working...
            X