Looking for the safest / most realistic golf mat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the safest / most realistic golf mat

I've been hitting balls at either indoor/outdoor ranges. I don't know if this was because of golf mat or simply my wrong swing, but my wrist and thumb bone is starting to hurt like they are sprained. (I just got back to golfing starting a month ago after 10 yrs of absence).

So since I'm planning to set up a home sim, as well as until I get that set up, I was wondering if there is a very safe and realistic portable golf mat (portable for now so I can take them to the ranges) that I can buy.

Can you guys recommend me the most popular mats? I see that Truestrike and Real Feel were the most popular ones it seemed.

I really don't want to ruin my wrist and end up not being able to play golf for the rest of my life. So please help!

TLDR: I am looking for a injury-proof+realistic+portable(for now)+hopefully turf/sand integration too golf mat!
    Last edited by LEO MODE; 05-17-2017, 07:26 AM.

Bet thing for playing with a soar wrist is a Divot Action Mat

Comment

Find an online doctor for pink eye, sinus infections, acne treatment, and more. Visit Amazon Clinic when you want convenient care for common health concerns.

I've had one of those for years (bought mine in Feb '13) it's starting to finally come apart now but pretty good run for the amount of balls hit and punishment I've leveled at it.

Comment

I've hit balls 5-6 days a week on my CCE mat since October and no complaints. I'm 40 yrs old and have had some tricep and elbow issues in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Yrrdead81 View Post
          https://www.amazon.com/FairwayPro-Di...dp/B002CXMT7K/

I've had one of those for years (bought mine in Feb '13) it's starting to finally come apart now but pretty good run for the amount of balls hit and punishment I've leveled at it.
          That's interestering. Do you see any spin reading issues? (Like some mats lowers spin to much etc)

Comment

• Yrrdead81
            Yrrdead81 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't have any real numbers to even draw a comparison. I've never taken my GC2 to the range to get a baseline spin number , then compared to avg spin off of the mat. Plus when I see weird spin numbers it is always due to strike. Maybe if I was better it would bother me but my strike just isn't consistent enough for the mat to cause me any noticeable problems.
        Working...
        X