Second hand Full Swing Golf Simulators for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second hand Full Swing Golf Simulators for sale

Due to centre closure, we have 3 sets of main components of the S8 model Full Swing Golf Simulator for sale, two of which are standard width plus one widescreen. Each bundle consists of PC (with E6 software), touchscreen monitor,
    projector, sensor tracks and screen frame. Job lot for $12,000, plus shipping. Boxed and ready to go.

Contact Ian Martin (PGA Member 100673) on 0034 616426799 / ianmartinspain@gmail.com Equipment stored at The San Roque Club, Spain.

Wow seems like a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Martin View Post
      Job lot for $12,000, plus shipping.
      I assume this means $12,000 for each set NOT $12,000 for all 3 sets?

Comment

• rrobinson
        rrobinson commented
        Editing a comment
        I spoke with Ian on this and the $12,000 is for ALL 3 units. They are about 5 years old and don't include the new ion2 cameras (not mandatory since spin can still be calculated from just the infared tracks) but are still a great deal if someone is a DIY type and looking for basic sim capability on a budget. Perhaps he would be interested in selling these individually - don't know. He seemed like a good guy and a motivated seller.

• doublebogey
        doublebogey commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! Well I might be interested in one set if can be sold individually.

Ian Martin, any actual photos of the sets and maybe also a quick list of what's missing and roughly what needs to be done to set up? Thanks.

Can you please post some more photos and information I’m definitely interested!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty27 View Post
        Can you please post some more photos and information I’m definitely interested!!!
        This post is over 2 years old.

Comment

Any still available??

Comment

Working...
          X