This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gc2

I have a GC2 for sale.Spare flash. Works great! SN 2199. 4200 doll hairs.

Comment

Comment

Does the serial number indicate its age?

Comment

Yeah lower sn is usually an older unit. The guy i purchased it off from said it was refurbished in 2015 but i have no way of knowing for sure and doubt they really do much on a refurb anyway so didnt bother posting that.

Comment

message sent

Comment

Erik is a great guy i would buy from him anyday His GC2 is solid as hes played against me on it numerous times, his swing not so much..

Comment

• erikh5014
                erikh5014 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the kind words burner I couldn't believe it was you until i kept reading and u threw the swing comment in there haha

Originally posted by aeroburner View Post
              Erik is a great guy i would buy from him anyday His GC2 is solid as hes played against me on it numerous times, his swing not so much..
              Good to know. Thank you!

Comment

Nice guy but I'm not sure what he's gonna do with all those doll hairs. Someone buy this and let me know

Comment

Reduced to 4100

Comment

Wow... surprised this isn't gone yet. Great Price! Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Yeah, crazy it’s still on market. Thinking of buying it just to sell for 4600 in the fall. Seriously, anyone in the market should jump on this one.

Comment

Is there still transfer fee is $550? So in the end it's $700 cheaper buying it from foresight with warranty.

Comment

Albanyfx your math is completely off on the foresight GC2 refurbished pricing and need to actually do some research on that before you go and claim a 3950 refurb gc2

Comment

Seems accurate if you mean less than foresight. Wasn't it 5250 refurbed? $4100+500 transfer=$4600. The 5250 is off the top of my head btw thought I remembered that number
                            Last edited by Ports; 07-05-2017, 01:47 AM. Reason: Kids interrupted

Comment

Working...
                            X