This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• protee package for sale $2300.00

for sale I have a protee simulator with both vertical and horizontal cameras,2 halogen bulbs one on a track system as well as the cable that go with them also have the divot action sensor pad top as well as 4 other different tops I had made for it also comes with side net and brand new carls impact screen as well as protee 2.0 and a 5x5 hitting matt cut out for the protee sensor and a disc with instructions and setting on it to make installation easier everything is in excellent shape and works as it should if interested you may call me at 330 612 8293 thanks, cody

interested in breaking up the set? specifically the screen and net?

Comment

• Cody Kenney
      Cody Kenney commented
      Editing a comment
      I have someone interested in just the machine are you still interested in the net screen ect...

not as of now however if someone wants the rest then I would

Comment

Wow! Replying so it puts it back to the top. If I didn't already have a protee I would jump all over this! I would encourage anybody getting into the sim world to buy this and I would be glad to help with any questions on setup.

Comment

thankyou it is still available and is in excellent shape im moving and just don't have time or room for it right now

Comment

still for sale $2000 if sold by Monday otherwise I will keep for now

Comment

Is this system still for sale?

Comment

Working...
            X