Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Genghis winning the TGC 2017 Summer Tour - The John Deer Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Summer Tour - The Open Championship with 3 rounds at Royal Birkdale 2016 (Saturday Clear) : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...n-championship
See more
See less

Looking for a gc2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

around 18 K
    Last edited by aeroburner; 01-06-2017, 05:57 AM.

Comment

If anyone get a gcq. I would love to know if they changed it so it cannot work with tgc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

Comment

I agree with you 100% gene I'm a huge fan of no shot delay... I knew with the skytrak it was too much of a delay which turned me off it. with the gc2 on my system the delay is about .5 to .75 delay so after my follow though the ball takes off. It's a small price to pay for how well the gc2 performs... if it was hard wired it wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately Bluetooth is the only way it works. I'm hoping for better Bluetooth's technology to come along to hopefully make it better but for now I have to deal with the slight delay..

Comment

Wow 18 k... too rich for my blood.. good question wonder if they made it not to work with tgc?? Looks pretty awesome though...

Comment

Had some good conversations with both foresight and aeroburner today. Just need to decide the route to take now. I feel I was offered a very competitive deal on a new gc2. Decisions decisions.

Thanks personally to aeroburner for answering a few of my questions today.

Comment

no worries Ryan I am glad to help what ever you decide good luck.

Comment

Just worked out a deal for a new gc2 with FSX directly from foresight. Ryan Wosser at foresight was great to deal with and answer my questions.

Now I will just have to list my protee system here soon.

Comment

You'll be happy Ryan it's great played with aeroburner today and it is a lot of fun.. don't sell you tgc software or license it works great with gc2 as well. The fsx is excellent software. Great range options..

Comment

Join discord with us it's a blast.. I have you listed as one of my friends on tgc..

Comment

Hopefully when everything finally works 100% I will get online. I tried a few times last year and the miss reads drove me crazy. Never managed to finish a round.

Comment

Working...
                      X