Gc2 and epic delivered on same day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gc2 and epic delivered on same day

Just about finished swapping my garage setup from protee to gc2. Been waiting for the gc2 for about 3 weeks now. Conveniently it showed up today and an hour after my new epic sub zero arrived.

Played a quick round on FSX. I was extremely impressed with the gc2 through the entire round. Not so impressed with FSX courses though. Definitely need to get tgc up and running again soon.

The epic is amazing. I just swapped over from the XR16 sub zero.

Awesome, very jealous about the GC2. Did you buy directly from foresight?

Comment

Yes. I bought it new through foresight

Comment

• Sramp17
        Sramp17 commented
        Editing a comment
        price for unit alone? I am looking into doing the same thing but all I want is the unit to use with my iPad in an outdoor cage in my backyard

Sweet! Congrats on both, Ryan.
      I'm hoping my bluetooth repair will ship back to me this week sometime. Hitting into a net with no feedback isn't what it used to be.

Comment

• Ryan5508
        Ryan5508 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Looking forward to getting more time with it.

I also got my epic driver today. Been hitting it all night and it is clearly 20 yards shorter than my M1. Smh.

Comment

• Ryan5508
        Ryan5508 commented
        Editing a comment
        Really been loving the epic

That's a day for the record books! Best day ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Docpjk
        I also got my epic driver today. Been hitting it all night and it is clearly 20 yards shorter than my M1. Smh.
        I have been impressed with mine

First 3 drives all were around 285ish carry. I can see myself getting some of my longest drives with the epic. I like it much better than the XR16 sz/816 dbd I played last year.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have any ideas for stopping my hitting mat from sliding around? It moves about an inch forward every time I hit. The mat sits on top of the the putting green and has the foam padded bottom.

I picked up some anti slip spay and applied it before work tonight but it really didn't seem tacky at all.
          ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan5508 View Post
            Anyone have any ideas for stopping my hitting mat from sliding around? It moves about an inch forward every time I hit. The mat sits on top of the the putting green and has the foam padded bottom.

I picked up some anti slip spay and applied it before work tonight but it really didn't seem tacky at all.
            ​​​​
            Double sided carpet tape and/or some of that industrial velco seems to have worked well for people

Comment

• Ryan5508
              Ryan5508 commented
              Editing a comment
              I did try some double sided carpet tape and that would not stick to the mat. I will give the velcro a shot though.

Anti slip spray seemed to help after it dried. I just added two more cans worth and will test it again tomorrow.

Comment

Try Gorilla grip non slip pad. Works great.

Comment

• doublebogey
                doublebogey commented
                Editing a comment
                sunnfunn, does the Gorilla Grip roll or curl up a bit on the edges? I have a similar non-slip pad from IKEA and it curls/rolls up on the edges so very annoying and hard to keep it flat underneath the mat.

• sunnfunn
                sunnfunn commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine stays flat. Have had no issues.

• Ryan5508
                Ryan5508 commented
                Editing a comment
                Bought a gorilla grip pad and it works fantastic. Thanks!

Added one to my amazon wish list in case I need it

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Comment

Cut the putting turf to inlay your hitting mat. Looks better and won't slide al all. That's what I did.

Comment

• Ryan5508
                  Ryan5508 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would cut it but I plan to move the putting green into my new sim room in the future.

How do you get that video in the lower left corner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ryan5508
                  Ryan5508 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just have a logitech C922x web cam connected to the sim pc. FSX auto picks it up and uses it for your swing camera every shot.
              Working...
              X