Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC2 Refurb Website

Here's the website for official information on the refurbs
    Shop our site, which features cutting-edge technology for golf enthusiasts, launch monitors, simulators, and performance analysis tools to improve your game.

Looks like they are adding wifi. Didn't know that was in the works.
    Last edited by TorchRedRob; 03-10-2017, 06:22 AM.

This'll be a hoot! They certainly didn't redesign the guts of the GC-2, with a new flagship model hot off the presses. I didn't bother to check their website with regard to new GC-2 feature set, but this means Wifi has been a possibility in the GC-2 all along... Let's see the market price to "upgrade" for existing owners. Opens up some interesting possibilities in running multiple software platforms simultaneously.

Comment

Is this legit? Why would foresight be selling these off a shopify store? Someone could very easily set this up themselves as a scam...

Comment

• goatbarn
        goatbarn commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, legit. Foresight has been talking about a refurb program for a while now. I have no idea what shopify is...but this is a true foresight website.

Originally posted by Point280 View Post
      This'll be a hoot! They certainly didn't redesign the guts of the GC-2, with a new flagship model hot off the presses. I didn't bother to check their website with regard to new GC-2 feature set, but this means Wifi has been a possibility in the GC-2 all along... Let's see the market price to "upgrade" for existing owners. Opens up some interesting possibilities in running multiple software platforms simultaneously.
      Come to think of it, maybe it's just an error? Somebody in marketing got confused, maybe.

Comment

I'm 99% convinced this is not legit based on how unprofessional this site is.

It's a simple shopify template. Someone could set this up in 30 mins.

There I no phone number, terms of service or return policy listed on this site. Not having these are all in violation of googles advertising policies.

Also why would foresight not pay $10 for a custom url?

Best bet would be to just call foresight direct.

Comment

Originally posted by Akotu View Post
          I'm 99% convinced this is not legit based on how unprofessional this site is.

It's a simple shopify template. Someone could set this up in 30 mins.

There I no phone number, terms of service or return policy listed on this site. Not having these are all in violation of googles advertising policies.

Also why would foresight not pay $10 for a custom url?

Best bet would be to just call foresight direct.
          Im 99% convinced you are wrong. There is a link to this shopify site directly from their main site. That's how I got there:
          The GC2, Two Camera System - Includes Firmware, User Guides, and Tutorials.  GC2 DISCONTINUATION NOTICE

Comment

Haha I stand corrected then, I just find it surprising that they are selling off a separate site and they are missing standard ecommerce / contact information. These are usually red flags for scams.

Comment

I wish I could convince myself it's worthwhile to buy an HMT at that price... sigh, maybe in another year

Comment

• Ports
                Ports commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree, I thought he screwed his currency conversion up lol. Honestly, I made an inquiry with not a lot of intention of buying anything let alone the HMT on top of it. I couldn't resist. The items should arrive Monday, maybe they'll look like they were in a car accident and my flash will stop working two shots in. Time will tell. He also confirmed Bluetooth will work
                Last edited by Ports; 03-10-2017, 08:37 PM.

• TorchRedRob
                TorchRedRob commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, that's an amazing deal! Congrats. I'm sure it will work just fine if they tested it. Even if it doesn't and you have some repair costs, you'll probably still come out ahead due to the amazing purchase price.

• Yrrdead81
                Yrrdead81 commented
                Editing a comment
                With you on that Joko, I would buy one today for 3500. But i'll continue to wait.

Are these prices canadian?

Comment

$4250 Canadian hmt $4500 Canadian gc2. $40 shipping plus 13% hst
                Last edited by Ports; 03-10-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure that it is legit.

I just got off the phone with my rep to talk pricing about both upgrading and getting an HMT. He told me that refurb stuff is bought directly off a second website.

Comment

So is it better then to go through a rep rather than the Shopify website. Looks like the GC2 are $5400 through the website. Not sure how you got it all for $6500

Comment

Yeah, I missed something . 5400 to 4250?

Comment

• Ports
                        Ports commented
                        Editing a comment
                        5500 refurbished gc2 4500 untouched tested gc2. Canadian dollars. Hmt wasn't offered refurbished

Thought I saw something about 6500 usd for gc2 and hmt . Guess I misread .

Comment

• Yrrdead81
                        Yrrdead81 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That was a deal that Ports said he got from a rep, which is effing amazing.

Ah, I see what happened. It auto collapses replies with more than 3 comments on my iPad. Opened up the rest and see that now. Congrats on a great deal ports!

Comment

Working...
                      X