Gc4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gc4

one the local pro shops told me they recently demo'd the new GC4 last week. It has the GC2 and HMT integrated into one unit. He said it's pretty slick and has four cameras now. Release in February 2017. Looks like my GC2 and HMT will be on the market soon.

GCQuad features and capabilities
    15. Brews a cup of coffee

Comment

• mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      18 x 1.33 = 24k north of the border. Like they say on the shark tank, "I'm out"

• col forbin
      col forbin commented
      Editing a comment
      It kinda does look like a Kuerig..........only with 4 pricey cameras where the water would be. Display on top is similar too.

• Point280
      Point280 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking it could open the cans of stored food I've prepped for the apocalypse... Hmmmmmmmm... might be a worthwhile upgrade after all!

And the draw dropping details....

"We are presently oversold on GCQ, so we are requesting a 25% deposit for the difference between your return value and the new GCQ if you wish to purchase. We would then ship your GCQ as soon as it is available in early spring after the remaining balance has been received.

Upgrade Cost for GCQ Ball Only (includes FSX software): $9,550
    Current Deposit Needed to Reserve Technology: $2,387.50

Or

Upgrade Cost for GCQ Ball and Head Data (includes FSX software): $13,550
    Current Deposit Needed to Reserve Technology: $3,387.50

Note: The credit amount for your GC2/FR1 trade in is $4,450

Additionally, I show you own 14 FR1 courses, we will extend the same amount of FSX courses at NC. GCQ requires FSX software.

I'm sure you can do the maths.....🤑🤑🤑😳😩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• wbond
      wbond commented
      Editing a comment
      14K Ball, 18K Ball/Club. Man that is a lot of dough. I won't ever win enough (or any) out on tour to cover that.

• Ryan5508
      Ryan5508 commented
      Editing a comment
      You would think the technology would be getting cheaper for them. Really besides the form factor and updated motherboards it's probably just a basic camera upgrade in the end. I think they see trackman and want to make that kind of money.

• Joko
      Joko commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^^^ yeah it's unfortunate they don't attempt to sell a product that is more cost effective, but I get it, that isn't probably who they want to sell to

looks like the coffee maker there on the green

Comment

a few pics from his email also

Comment

It's sad that even the GCQ still requires stickers... I thought for sure by the next model that surfaced they'd find a way to lock on to the club's grooves or something... Big turn off for me, which is why I'd probably buy the non-club tracking model. Or just a used GC2 with no HMT.

Can anyone who uses HMT frequently comment on the stickers? Do they come off easily? Are they a pain to keep applying? And what do they cost when you run out?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeJoeUrBoat View Post
          It's sad that even the GCQ still requires stickers... I thought for sure by the next model that surfaced they'd find a way to lock on to the club's grooves or something... Big turn off for me, which is why I'd probably buy the non-club tracking model. Or just a used GC2 with no HMT.

Can anyone who uses HMT frequently comment on the stickers? Do they come off easily? Are they a pain to keep applying? And what do they cost when you run out?
          They are easy to put on and stay on for a long time but still stickers.
          My Courses:
          World Par 3's by mthunt
          Toronto GC (L) mthunt
          Burlington G&CC by mthunt
          Weston G&CC by mthunt
          London Hunt Club L mthunt
          Park CC Lidar mthunt
          Sunningdale GC Robinson L
          Sunningdale GC Thompson L
          Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
          Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
          The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
          The National GC L mthunt
          Mississaugua GC L mthunt
          Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
          Markland Woods CC mthunt
          Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
          Magna GC L mthunt
          Barrie CC L mthunt
          mthunt Range

Comment

Stickers are no big deal. I usually replace the bottom one after a few rounds. The detail and info that HMT is better and even more helpful than the gc2. If you are just using to play sim golf, gc2 is overkill but for swing adjustments the gc2-hmt is the best thing around. Can't wait to get my GCQ next month...

Comment

• Yrrdead81
              Yrrdead81 commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you end up trading everything in? Or are you going to be selling off your HMT on the private market?

I haven't had any interest in private sale people reaching out so I will likely trade in next month as I'm 11th in line for the GCQ.

Comment

Originally posted by RCorsa View Post
              I haven't had any interest in private sale people reaching out so I will likely trade in next month as I'm 11th in line for the GCQ.
              I'd be willing to bet if you post something in the classifieds, you'd have a decent amount of interest. If it's already there, bump that thing to the top.

Comment

What are they offering on a trade in of the HMT?
                My Courses:
                World Par 3's by mthunt
                Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                Burlington G&CC by mthunt
                Weston G&CC by mthunt
                London Hunt Club L mthunt
                Park CC Lidar mthunt
                Sunningdale GC Robinson L
                Sunningdale GC Thompson L
                Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
                Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
                The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
                The National GC L mthunt
                Mississaugua GC L mthunt
                Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
                Markland Woods CC mthunt
                Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
                Magna GC L mthunt
                Barrie CC L mthunt
                mthunt Range

Comment

Yeah I'm surprised you can't find a private buyer for the HMT, seems that would get sold in a heart beat.

Comment

UM
                    If anyone is thinking of upgrading or just want to sell their hmt i am interested. Send me a pm.

Comment

I'm hoping there will be more used HMT's on the market later this year and next - definitely something I want to get at some point.

Comment

Yes I am hoping for a deal on a used HMT as well. Can't justify it right now since I am not playing much (a 2 year old and 5 week old cut into my simulator time) but maybe in a year or so. A GC2/HMT combo just sold the other day on ebay for $6500. I would have been all over that if I had seen it and just sold the GC2.

Comment

i watched that ebay auction and it went for close to 10000.00

Comment

• aeroburner
                            aeroburner commented
                            Editing a comment
                            the guy has no sales at all and this was the starting price on the auction and then was put to sold status through ebay it never made it into the bidding of the unit. if it was legit... it was bought off site through messaging at a undisclosed price the other HMT/GC2 that was going though at the same time was 10000.

• Ookie
                            Ookie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Not saying that it didn't happen, but you would be absolutely crazy as a buyer to do that. Great way to scammed. Only exception would be if you were local and could do the deal face-to-face in a public place.

• aeroburner
                            aeroburner commented
                            Editing a comment
                            agree ebay is dangerous
                        Working...
                        X