Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR1 download for GolfSmith GC2 buyers

Hi

I purchased multiple GC2s from golfsmith. They included the FR1 dongle but no disk. Foresight is reluctant to share their software even if you own a product key. However, I heard there is a FR1 download link out there that will work if you own a dongle. Does anybody have this link or know where to get it.

Thanks ahead of time.

You can downgrade the firmware I think..... I hope they didn't lock out the unit from letting you downgrade the firmware.

Comment

I purchased a setup from golfsmith as well. Moved the FR1 software to a better PC that has TGC setup on it. Used FR1 once. Has anyone figured out how to upgrade FR1 to the new version? I want to be able to use the driving range that keeps my traced shots, my version doesnt seem to allow that. The tracing dissappears after every shot.

Is it true Foresight will not sell us flash units?

Also I did upgrade my firmware to 4.0.x.x something but that was in early November. I didn't have any issue with the Bluetooth working after the firmware upgrade. Has anyone confirmed that they released a firmware that blocks bluetooth from working?
      Last edited by docsmilez; 12-27-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have any of the FR1 software packages?
        I have most all of the packages , but My computer crashed and I lost them.

I have the product keys, just dont have the setup file.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Comment

I beleive I have the champions pack if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by mizuno View Post
            I too have a GC2 + PC from Golfsmith. Everything ok so far but I have 2 outstanding problems with FR1:

1) Do not know "options" password within app. The guys at store I bought from didn't know it. I've tried a couple of suggestions found in this forum but no luck.
            2) Not running current version. Is there an easy way to do upgrade?

I have asked Foresight about the above but no response as yet.

One problem I did solve is that I did not have an administrator level account on the PC, just regular user. I found a tip online on how to reset the local admin password and, although I was skeptical, it worked. If any other Golfsmith buyers have this problem I'd be happy to share.
            Hey Mizuno
            can you let me know what the login and passwords are as I am having difficulty as well. Thx!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony413 View Post

Hey Mizuno
              can you let me know what the login and passwords are as I am having difficulty as well. Thx!!!
              How do I reset the admin login and password??

Comment

I recently bought a GC2 from golfsmith. How do I reset the admin login and password?? Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

I had a friend of mine do it. You use a program which basically runs windows on a USB bootable drive and then you can change the admin username and password. After that he turned off the golfsmith network mode. Im sure if you google "remove admin on windows" you will find the steps. But honestly the computer is so bad it's not worth the time. Just move the software to a better pc.

Comment

Working...
                  X