Proud new owner of GC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud new owner of GC2

After what has seemed to be a NIGHTMARE, I am finally a proud owner of a GC2 and TGC thanks to aeroburner. I first purchased one off of eBay from an unknown seller and I was disappointed to find that the unit didn't work. It was a battle returning it and getting my money back. Once I did, I went ahead and purchased one from aeroburner. Received the GC2 yesterday and aeroburner helped me every step of the way getting TGC setup. Really stand up guy. I'm not sure how many he has left but If someone is looking for a great deal on one get a hold of him. He will treat you right!

Once I get used to TGC I'm looking forward to playing with all of you!

Mine is on the way from him. No TGC for now, as I have no PC to run it, or a sim set-up (just a small net) I have an older MacBook, but won't run TGC to my liking. I know some folks build their sim, then purchase the LM, but for me it seemed like the way to go. I will build around it. Looking forward to the process. Aeroburner was great to deal with.

Comment

Samenhere. Mine is on the way from aeroburner. Did not get software. House won't be done for another 5 months, but figured I'd go ahead and secure a gc2 since who knows what foresight is going to end up doing with everything. Will get tgc after my sim room is finished
      Last edited by richdmb; 01-07-2017, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I picked one up from Aeroburner as well. Fedex delayed delivery - it's brutal waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by leoapd View Post
          Mine is on the way from him. No TGC for now, as I have no PC to run it, or a sim set-up (just a small net) I have an older MacBook, but won't run TGC to my liking. I know some folks build their sim, then purchase the LM, but for me it seemed like the way to go. I will build around it. Looking forward to the process. Aeroburner was great to deal with.
          I too am on the Aeroburner golden rainbow of GC2 ownership.. just waiting to receive mine. LOL... I play a lot of live rounds with aeroburner & hear him typing away helping people out with tech stuff and advice. He is a good dude and we are lucky to have him in the group. This is not his day job and people give him grief. He is a nicer guy than I.....

I had my SkyTrak for almost a year before I did the sim part. Nothing was really working for me last winter and in the summer I played golf outside... Remember when we used to do that. I wanted to make sure hitting indoors was gonna be agreeable with me and the family. I love the game play & physics on TGC with skytrak and am sure it will only get better with the GC2.

All Hail aeroburner !

Comment

• leoapd
            leoapd commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe it is a good choice over ST. I sold my ST... not because I didn't like it. I was a nice unit for the money, and I'm sure it will continue to get better with time. GC2 is a proven piece of equipment that everyone loves. Once I can figure out my buildout, projector, etc, I will surely enjoy using it.

I've been back and forth with aeroburner as well but I wanted to get all the details about the GCQ before I pulled the trigger on a used unit. Now, I fear I may be too late.

Comment

I want one too, now I just need to hustle up more $$$.

Comment

Working...
            X