Just bought a GC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a GC2

so just pulled the trigger and bought a used GC2 off aeroburner. I'm over in the UK and can't wait for it to turn up on Wednesday. Was thinking of getting a skytrak but deep down wanted a GC2 so hopefully I won't be disappointed.

You will not be disappointed. Welcome to the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Boerdoc View Post
      You will not be disappointed. Welcome to the crowd.
      Thank you. It's a scary transaction when buying from outside your own country, will be glad to see it when it's here and get it set up.

Comment

• Boerdoc
        Boerdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        You will not ever know a more stand-up guy than Aeroburner. He just wants everyone to enjoy the game and is glad to help you out.

• Boerdoc
        Boerdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        You will not ever know a more stand-up guy than Aeroburner. He just wants everyone to enjoy the game and is glad to help you out.

I know that anxiety. Bought one from aero also last month and all went well. Now if I could just get the garage finished...

Comment

Sweet! You'll love it! Are you going to get TGC?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingreye View Post
          Sweet! You'll love it! Are you going to get TGC?
          naybe in the future I will. For now just hitting into a caged net in garden using range feature mate.

Comment

• Stingreye
            Stingreye commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought I would use it as a range more.... the problem is simulation is just so much more fun! I rarely use it for a range unless I am warming up or working out swing issues.

Just had shipping note, its on its way. I'm Super excited. What a pleasure it has been to deal with aeroburner, absolute top man.

Comment

Just got mine from aeroburner today. Woohoo!

Comment

• leoapd
              leoapd commented
              Editing a comment
              Mine arrived today also. Everything seems to work well, but won't connect to IPad for some reason...getting an error message. I'm sure it's an easy fix.

Glad to see you guys on the gc2.. I have one as well. Did not by it from aeroburner but we became friends thru this forum.. great guy... Stingr is right you should get the tgc. It's the best set up. I had a p3 then a protee but by far the gc2 is the most accurate and consistent. We play together online and it is a lot of fun. I do use it to practice at times when I want to work on something or warm up before i play a match or a tournament . But playing with the guys online adds a better dimension to the experience..

Comment

You'll love the GC2 and I'll do my bit for balancing the opinion and say - check out JNPG as well as TGC, and buy the one that best fits your requirements and catches your eye. I'm also UK based (West Yorkshire) - welcome to a very addictive world, especially once you're playing the full sims!

Comment

I finally decide to move up from Skytrak to gc2 for my 12 years old son. If he can use it 5-6 years it'd be worthwhile. I talked to aeroburner yesterday hoping to get one too. Seems like he's go to guy on this forum. Can't wait.
                Last edited by joejitt; 01-11-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• paddy86
                  paddy86 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He's a top guy mate, well recommend buying from him.

I've received my unit and software today. It obviously has the US power supply, can I use this but just change the plug end to a figure of 8 uk pin plug? Thanks

Comment

Double post

Comment

yes you can i emailed you the link for that

Comment

Another happy customer of aeroburner here. I couldn't agree more with all great things people here praised about him. Real real top guy.

Now the bad part is waiting for my gc2 to come.

Comment

• paddy86
                        paddy86 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He got mine to me in the uk in 2 days. Fantastic service. Had a little play with it last night, it's amazing!!

• joejitt
                        joejitt commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's even faster Amazon prime! Outstanding and lucky you.
                    Working...
                    X