New Performance Fitting App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Performance Fitting App

Does anyone have any information on what the new performance fitting app will contain? I'm sure we'll find out next week at the PGA show. Just impatient and trying to figure out if I can get statistical fitting and practice information without purchasing FR1/FSX. The current app would do it, but it seems a little lacking. The SkyTrak range app has developed into something pretty neat. Wondering if the new Foresight app will follow suit. They'll probably charge $500 for it though.

Anyone know anything yet?

EDIT: Answering my own question, it looks like foresight updated their website today. There are some screenshots of the new app. Look like a visually updated version of the old app with maybe some additional features. It doesn't appear to be in either app store yet, though. Hoping it will have a real-time flight feature..
    Last edited by TorchRedRob; 01-21-2017, 02:52 AM.

+1 on this, looking forward to seeing what this app offers as well. Im sure they will jack up the price a bit. Really looking forward to seeing what is at this years PGA show. Its like expensive everything christmas for us golfers

Comment

The app is designed for fitting clubs - as per its name.
      If the put extra features like practice games etc into it, then people wouldn't need to buy FSX.
      I used the app for a couple of weeks before buying TGC... and then eventually bought FSX.
      Now I just use the app if I'm out at the range.

I've been for club fittings at 3 different ranges over ten years where they have a GC2 / HMT and an iPad!

Comment

I understand that, and I'll probably buy the app regardless. But, it would be cool if it had a range view. I don't think FSX is worth the cost just for the range, which is all I would use it for.

Comment

Working...
        X