Foresight iPad App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foresight iPad App

They've just updated their iPad app. Looks more cosmetic than anything else, but glad to see the putter's been added to club options.
    Last edited by Point280; 01-26-2017, 01:28 AM. Reason: Referring to the Performance Fitting App

Anyone with the Android version?

Comment

I'm currently trying to get it working on windows 10 using an android emulator called bluestacks. I can install the app, I just haven't got it to connect via Bluetooth as of yet. I'm assuming it's a permission thing. Let you know if I get it to work.

Comment

• Yongchai
        Yongchai commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like an interesting project. Pls let us know your results and how you got it to work.

keither5150 I bought a cheap android tablet and the app does work. Unfortunately, not free like the iPad. I do not have that have the cash at the moment for fsx, so this is my only option for hmt short of using the ldc display. That got boring pretty quick.

Update : the app does need the occasional restart. Other than that it works

​​​​​
      Last edited by Ports; 06-29-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know if it's possible to add clubs like you could in the old app? I want to test drivers and I'd rather not type in the names time after time when going back and forth.

Thanks.

Comment

• Baller
          Baller commented
          Editing a comment
          Doesn’t look like it. You can just use the old fitting app for that. The new app seems like it’s just more as a simulation app the other one for fitting.

Originally posted by franks62591 View Post
        Does anyone know if it's possible to add clubs like you could in the old app? I want to test drivers and I'd rather not type in the names time after time when going back and forth.

Thanks.
        The FSX performance fitting app does not let you add multiple clubs either. Super frustrating

Comment

Working...
        X