Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @FirGir and @Lgnir winning the TGC 2017 Spring Tour - Valero Texas Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Spring Tour - Zurich Classic of New Orleans with 2 rounds at The Olympic Club (Lake Course) ProTee: http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...of-new-orleans
See more
See less

ES16 at Demo Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES16 at Demo Day

In case you haven't seen it yet, here is Par2Pro's video from today's Demo Day.
    Sounds like pre-orders are starting now, hopefully shipping out march, no simulation just yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duzDP-w6HtY

To me kind of sounds like a SkyTrak with club head speed.

Sounds disappointing - no sim, just demoing their app, not even 100% firm on shipping date (should be March or later?) yet taking pre-orders, no chipping or putting and of course the price point. Anybody who buys pre-order looks like getting into another ST's nightmarish launch experience for next year to year and a half but just more costly...

Comment

This is looking like not much improvement over what is out there. With the club entry flaw. Putting/chipping flaw. Higher pricepoint. Unknown sim partners. I cant imagine there preorders will raise much.

Comment

Appreciate the updates chaps

Hopefully we get to see this being hit today.

I think the hardware does show some promise.

Comment

I was watching morning drive this morning and caught the ES booth in a fly by. Looks like some hitting bays set up so hopefully someone on here will get to try it. I'm not there but my dad and uncle are, I told them to check out the booth for me and let me know their thoughts.

Comment

What's the point of a demo day video without watching any real shots on it?!!

Comment

Originally posted by m3w View Post
              What's the point of a demo day video without watching any real shots on it?!!
              What do you mean? Of course people are going to be testing it there. It's just a matter of whether or not someone uploads a video of it for us to see.

Comment

• m3w
                m3w commented
                Editing a comment
                That's what I meant. There was a video posted, but it wasn't showing any shots in it.

• driverdivots
                driverdivots commented
                Editing a comment
                ohh gotcha. Yeah hopefully we will see some videos in the next few days since now all the vendors are set up at the show.

Were there any working ES16 units demonstrated at the show? Did anybody get to try it out?

Comment

Working...
              X