PS3 Eye Camera Drivers with Kinovea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Eye Camera Drivers with Kinovea

Anybody have any joy with getting the PS3 eye camera to work in Windows or Mac OS? I've tried Macam on OSX, except it seems to only be a static one shot image, the Quicktime libray file does nothing at all. I also tried to download the CL driver from Code Laboratories, but couldn't seem to get past the download page. Any driver files or advice would be welcomed.

Thanks,

Ben

I was able to get it working on Windows 10 with kinovea. I remember I had trouble downloading the driver on that computer though. I think I had to download it on a Windows 7 computer and copy it over. It might have been a browser issue though.

Comment

Yes a lot of people use that camera with Kinovea. I can't remember details but recall it only needing the CL driver and then it shows up in Windows.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I now have it sorted. Cheers.

Comment

I have it sorted for working on windows. Has anybody had any joy with getting one working on Mac OSX? I have tried Macam as seems to be recommended, but it just freezes immediately on the image andwont live update. Be nice to be able to use it on both operating systems really.

Comment

Working...
          X