No announcement yet.

More Affordable Devices Coming soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Affordable Devices Coming soon...

Stay tuned...
    Last edited by Maverick; 01-22-2015, 10:07 AM.

Buy a Foresight GC2. check out the deal on ebay (search for Foresight GC2). Great price at the moment $3999.
    US - Eastern Time Zone

Comment

I would tell people to buy the system you've been wanting/researching now. Then after something new comes out, you can sell your existing and buy the new one.

I've owned 4 simulators and that's my model for everyone of them.

Sometimes these things take much longer than expected or even promised, so customers waiting for it can be left without a system in the mean time. Of course you'll lose a little money from buying new/selling used, but I've found the sims usually keep their value for resell.

My experience...

Comment

No one has any other comments.............wow.

Comment

probably just waiting for more details. the prices will bring in a lot more online tour players.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmax View Post
            probably just waiting for more details. the prices will bring in a lot more online tour players.

Zmax -- is this worth holding off on purchasing a SkyTrak and hoping they eventually nail the flight model / simulation setup? It's $300 off through the end of the month so I'm looking at that time window to make a decision.
            Last edited by rlivz; 01-24-2015, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Well, if you want simulation, its a choice between TGC or whatever SkyTrak has to cooking. TGC will still be the best looking software 6-12 months from now I believe. And I as I said, TGC will be included at release.

Comment

zmax please give us a bit more info. Don't want to make a £2000 plus mistake

Comment

Well, if you want simulation, its a choice between TGC or whatever SkyTrak has to cooking. TGC will still be the best looking software 6-12 months from now I believe. And I as I said, TGC will be included at release.

Do you think similar pricing and accuracy to the Skytrak is to be expected?

Comment

Details in 3-5 years

Comment

Originally posted by cartrydge View Post
                      Details in 3-5 years
                      You taking a shot at ZMAX or the industry in general.

Comment

The technology is there, I'm not sure what has or is taking so long. Maybe patenting issues. Some sort of red tape issues I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by cartrydge View Post
                          Details in 3-5 years

Maybe 1-4 months.....

Comment

Originally posted by rlivz View Post

Do you think similar pricing and accuracy to the Skytrak is to be expected?

Just my thoughts.... It would be pretty foolish to come out with something less accurate and more expensive than Sky Trak. or anything else on the market for that matter. If it is from Protee you can expect it to be equal to or above the Skytrak and be priced lower. But who knows who's bringing it to the table at this point. Maybe someone wised up and made a deal with Dennis to use the TGC on a Device. I just hope whatever it is that it uses the sensor mat for club data. And if it used the putting sensor for putting all the shortcomings of a launch monitor would be solved.
                            Protee
                            CST Time zone

Comment

Maybe 1-4 months.....
                              Just in time for tax returns..........Available or just details of when it will be available.

Comment

Good to know that TGC will be included, and I for one am holding off from buying a SkyTrak, not because a new device is coming, because a new device will always be coming, but more because they have not proven that sim interaction will work properly ie. putting. My question to Zmax and other in the fold, does the inclusion of TGC mean that the cost of the unit will be unaffordable by most? Any indication on proposed pricing of this new "affordable" device?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X