No announcement yet.

More Affordable Devices Coming soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Affordable Devices Coming soon...

Stay tuned...
    Last edited by Maverick; 01-22-2015, 10:07 AM.

Bump........ I may start my computer build soon, just wondering if there are any other updates.

Comment

I don't expect updates soon. Zmax is just teasing us like he did with Skytrak. The first tease with Skytrak was before xmas 13 and it didn't go public until for another 8 months.

Comment

I wouldn't call it teasing. I'm just happy that somebody is willing to inform people that something is coming. I'll take any info that could help me to make the right decision..

Comment

Thanks Tommi.

Longhornlove, start building that computer. Use my recommended specs.

Comment

I wish he hadn't, was planning on pulling the trigger on a protee very soon. Now I don't know what to do. Just wish could find out a, if protee and b, if it is pritee will it work with existing hardware / software Or be stand alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmax View Post
              Thanks Tommi.

I'll start this week. Thanks.

Comment

Any info about the connections? Just wondering if it will be cordless (wifi/bluetooth and battery) or does it require a power cord and a usb cable.

Comment

Hi all,

Iv been patiently (well maybe not patiently) been waiting for more news on this new product for a while now, ever since i found out some of the other LM products would not going to meet my needs ie, still no word on putting in SkyTrak.

Iv been reading up on the other threads on this forum and read a post from bionicboogerboy which basically says if you dont already own E6, you will need to purchase it (currently $3000) and then pay an additional $25 per moth for the purpose of playing E6 Cloud. The fact that we have already been told that this new "affordable" device will include TGC sounds like it is already a better deal than what i would have been up for if i had of purchased a different device.

Originally posted by Tommi View Post
                  Any info about the connections? Just wondering if it will be cordless (wifi/bluetooth and battery) or does it require a power cord and a usb cable.
                  Tommi, iv heard on the grapevine, that the new affordable device will be small and wireless.

I would love to find out more about the new product. As per the launch of the SkyTrak, i think there is some information out there somewhere. Lets see if we can find some.

Comment

Hi Zmax,

By any chance, were the videos you uploaded to YouTube taken while using the new new device we are talking about in this thread?

Bekijk je favoriete video's, luister naar de muziek die je leuk vindt, upload originele content en deel alles met vrienden, familie en anderen op YouTube.

Bekijk je favoriete video's, luister naar de muziek die je leuk vindt, upload originele content en deel alles met vrienden, familie en anderen op YouTube.

Thanks

Comment

I think these are videos of the issue that people are experiencing with. pC ver of TGC, thus he is likely using his CG2 to prove the issue.

Comment

Yes, those videos actually came from TGC user js1010. He has a GC2.
                        Last edited by Maverick; 02-09-2015, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmax View Post
                          Thanks Tommi.

Components ordered, will build this week.

Comment

Can you tell us if these devices are going to ball data based or club data based?

Comment

Zmax any closer to knowing when you can give more info on what's coming. I'm targeting the masters for my simulator to be completed, will any product be available for then.

Comment

Still waiting for the OK to give out info. Will probably not be done in time for Masters, but do get your sim room done.

Comment

Working...
                                X