Accusport Golf Vector X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accusport Golf Vector X

Anybody seen or know anything about this Accusport Golf Vector X VX-100 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Accusport-Go...272271337705)? Seems like it captures both ball and club data, and really cheap? Thanks.

haha 6 minutes later and it says the listing was removed

Comment

Probably like the other Vectors - I own a Vector Pro, more than a little outdated.

Do your research. The unit was only produced from 2010 to 2012. Has to be a reason for that.

The manufacturer's site: http://www.accusport.com/vectorx.html

Accusport no longer provides support for any of its products.

Comment

It's claim to famed vs a normal Vector Pro was you didn't need a computer hooked up to it to see results. Due to the limited screen size the reality is you would still need a computer to use the full range of the available software. The unit was late to the market and ran into GC2's and other launch monitors

If you were looking for a cheap LM for ball launch parameters, distance and directional results and not on course simulation I'd look for a used Vector Pro 2 (the ones with the multiple LED's on the face). For a few hundred bucks they are a decent INDOOR launch monitor IF you take the time to learn how to
      use it. They are not point and shoot as GC2's, Skytrac etc are. There is a website Vector Pro set up from which you can download the software and use instructions.
      Last edited by Ronsc1985; 07-05-2016, 03:26 PM.

Comment

You're much better off with your SkyTrak. As with most things, it was fine in its day, but technology has just progressed leaps and bounds in the last 5 years. It's kind of like getting a great deal on a Super Nintendo.

(Just so it's clear, AccuSport = SportTrak = 1/2 of SkyTrak)

Comment

Originally posted by SkyTrak View Post
          Sounds like a perfect equation for me thanks =) just saw this and was wondering how can a LM that captures both ball and club data be so cheap?

Comment

• aja
            aja commented
            Editing a comment
            Club data is only calculated.

If anybody wants to take the plunge I'll gladly sell them my Vector Pro. I'm not impressed by the technology at all.

Comment

You're much better off with your SkyTrak. As with most things, it was fine in its day, but technology has just progressed leaps and bounds in the last 5 years. It's kind of like getting a great deal on a Super Nintendo.

SkyTrak_Seth since skytrak is 1/2 Accusport, where can someone find a parts list for the vector pro? I have recently been scammed on a used vector pro. The unit turned up with a lease missing. I am trying to get my money back but it's not looking promising. I paid $700 Australian for it and now the guy is not returning any calls or emails. If I don't get my money back, I am stuck with a vector that does not work, and $700 further away from a skytrak, but if I could somehow find out what I need to buy, I can get the unit working and use it or sell it (I am not going to sell it if it does not work).

Comment

You probably won't find a parts list. There is no more support from Accusport, hence there is no one to buy parts from. Either put the unit in the trash or throw good money after bad and try and find a unit for parts.

Comment

Mikkaat , Man, I'm really sorry that you got scammed. That is the worst, and I've been there. Unfortunately, those units have been obsoleted for so long that we don't have access to ANY of the parts. Even if I did, there's no way to get it computer-aligned anymore. Trust me, I would help you out if I could but it's just too far in the past. I really hope you can get your money back!!

Comment

Guest , Man, I'm really sorry that you got scammed. That is the worst, and I've been there. Unfortunately, those units have been obsoleted for so long that we don't have access to ANY of the parts. Even if I did, there's no way to get it computer-aligned anymore. Trust me, I would help you out if I could but it's just too far in the past. I really hope you can get your money back!!
                  Thanks.

In the end I did get my money back. I have also saved up a little more to purchase a Skytrak, however now I have to jump through hoops just to do that too because Skytrak do not sell to (would be) Australian customers.
                  Any help here would be appreciated.

Comment

• doublebogey
                    doublebogey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Buy and ship to hotel in US if you visit US, or ship to friend in US who might be visiting Aussie. Otherwise, you can use one of those forwarding shipping companies (i.e., like MyUS, etc.) to ship to you in Aussie (marginal extra cost only).

As for app, you can always create a US iTunes account using US VPN or iTunes gift card to download and update SkyTrak app.
                Working...
                X