Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some information on SC200

Hey guys,

So I need something to help me in the short term while I hold out for a Launch Monitor to help me track my distances. One of my biggest flaws in mu golf game is that I am a very visual person. Visual being that I memorize things very easy when they are said to me or written down. I have always found narrowing down exactly how far my clubs go to be a big flaw in my game. I am sometimes guessing between 20 yard range for my clubs and so I tend to be short or long almost every hole. I hate that because a lot of times i'm dead on line to the target ball will bounce 2-3 feet behind the hole but since it was too much club ill loose the green on most of them. Have to chip back on and then you guys know the rest lol...

I had an opportunity to talk to the Voice Caddie CS team and they said they could give me a decent deal on the SC200 for one of the sales they have going on. Was wondering how accurate it is if theres any data or anyone on here might have one? is it worth it or no? Or are there any other devices in the general price range that I should look hold out for a Skytrak?

I'm just nervous that since I'm getting all new clubs i'm going to be even worse with my cause management. I want to shoot lower scores Damnit! haha

I bought one recently but have only had limited use owing to the weather. Did try it out when I was using a commercial simulator (HD Golf) - found the distance to be within2-3yards when it registered shot properly (when it didn't, it was way off so you can discount it and delete from the records). There are some online reviews that have compared it with more expensive launch monitors and it seems to perform well but of course not perfectly: "The SC200 consistently read the club and swing speeds 1-3 MPH higher than the launch monitor and as such it also gave a higher smash factor which isn’t surprising. Carry distances and ball speeds on even just decently struck shots were actually within 1-2 Yards/MPH of the launch monitor constantly, this really impressed the reviewer." From https://www.thehackersparadise.com/v...onitor-review/

Comment

Personally, I would consider the Sc200 more of a swing speed analyser rather than a launch monitor. It doesn't give you key things such as ball verticl launch angle, ball horizontal azumuth, ball spin and spin axis. No comparison to units like the Skytrak.

Comment

Working...
      X