Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Genghis winning the TGC 2017 Summer Tour - The John Deer Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Summer Tour - The Open Championship with 3 rounds at Royal Birkdale 2016 (Saturday Clear) : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...n-championship
See more
See less

impact screen recomendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's what I would do any of the 10 series graphics will take care of it if its a decent computer Frys has great deals that pop up or go to Amazon or Newegg.

Comment

My computer exceeds the recomendations you sent on everything but the graphics card, mine is a 720.

Comment

Aeroburner, you are correct about needing a ipad and PC to run the programs you specified in your earlier post. I contacted Skytrack via chat.

Comment

Originally posted by aeroburner View Post
          I would get some info before you do that as WGT and the play and improve do not work off of a PC and vice versa for TGC or JNPG do not work off an Ipad, I think but have not tried this but others might know or the people you bought your skytrak from if you can use a iPhone 6 plus or does it need to be a ipad not sure and have never tried it so if you are only going to use the skytrak package for a while you might need the ipad.
          sorry I should have been more detailed in my response

Comment

Working...
          X