Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Flightscope coming? Check this out..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Flightscope coming? Check this out..

Saw this on their FB page tonight...

Guess I just noticed its on their website. Looks expensive lol.

Comment

Gah, I had just come to terms with putting through my order for an Xi today after debating over it the last two months. Was going to confirm it on Monday. So now I'll guess I have to wait and see what is announced at the PGA show in January?

Comment

Flightscope told me last week that it's the X3 in the $15k to $20k price range

Comment

the debate is over pre-order now An innovative combination of 3D Doppler tracking and high-speed image processing for the most accurate tracking technology

Comment

This looks great but the bad thing about flghtscope is it needs lots of space and bad sim software. For the training pro - I think it is great.

Comment

http://miasportstechnology.com/wp-co...unch11_24_2016) just got that link through in email. Looks like they're combining camera and radar, similar to ES16. Although I'd have a little more faith in them getting it right at launch!

Comment

• Eagleguy1
                Eagleguy1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have an upgraded xi plus tour for sale if your still interested

• k14
                k14 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the offer, I just put through my order for an Xi. Any models higher than that are out of my budget!
            Working...
            X