New Clips and Alternative Methods Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clips and Alternative Methods Feedback

Has anyone had a chance to field the new clips? Had #2 break today while swinging the club that was hand tightened. From a design standpoint, I understand the issues with creating a universal fit as all shafts aren't the same thickness. Interested on feedback with the new ones prior to purchasing a set.

Additionally, has anyone found alternative methods aside from the sticky putty?

Thanks!

-Randy

afmilboy02 pls reach out to support@rmotiongolf and we will send you new clips. I can assure you the new clips will not break. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Rapsodo I will early next week. Thank you!

Comment

Rapsodo Can you confirm that all new orders ship with the updated clips? Do the Amazon orders ship with the new ones as well?

Comment

peteman187 . All orders are with new clips including Amazon.

Comment

Rapsodo Purchased the whole kit direct from you! Can't wait to check it out. Just finished building my new man cave and I am exploring options now!

Comment

I received two new clips yesterday to replace two broken ones. I asked for the new clips but I'm not sure that's what I received. They look and feel the same to me. I haven't tried them on a club yet. Time will tell how long they last.

Comment

I think they are the same except they thickened up the plastic piece a little to reinforce it.

Comment

• Jb50
                  Jb50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope that last longer. They're the only negative I've had. Coming from the Optishot, the Rmotion is a whole new world. If they seem they will last I'll order the pack of 10. Unfortunately for me, it's brutally hot in my sim room (garage) here in vegas. Record temps here. So I can only play when the sun goes down and by then I'm too tired. Plan on getting some play in tonight though with the new clips. I now have a total of 4 +1 I rigged for my putter. So I'll probably try to play a round with 5 clubs. Not sure which ones yet.

The new clips are made from a different (much stronger) material.

Comment

Working...
                X