Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-motion first impression..

Too week...

Manual say "place it as close as you can to the golf gtip and re-screw lightly first"

so i tried to attach it to grip and when i turn screw just little bit.. then it was broken...

I never try hard anything...

this is my first impression about R-motion...

I found screw direction is wrong after seeing another bend. But even i was wrong.. plastic is too week and manual dont warning like this..

Comment

How long ago did you order your kit? I am trying to determine if these are the new style clips or the old.

Mine comes today so I will post my feedback later

Comment

Just got mine and installed my clips. No issues at all. Your screw is in backwards and you probably over tightened.

Full review to come....

Comment

You do realise that you put the screw in the wrong way and most likely over tightened it which probably led to it breaking.
          Also its suppose to go on the shaft just below the grip and not on the actual grip.
          Last edited by colinjm18; 06-22-2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peteman187 View Post
            Just got mine and installed my clips. No issues at all. Your screw is in backwards and you probably over tightened.

Full review to come....
            i knew my screw is in backwards but i never over tightened. just 90 degree tight then broken.. even i didnt use wrench.. i used my finger..

i know wrong direction is my fault.. but if r-motion made it more strong like make it with light weight steel then r-motion is better product.

i think someone will do like me. and broken too.
            Last edited by thedancerjin; 06-23-2017, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Jb50
              Jb50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes the dancerjin, I have had three clips break on me. Two of them when hitting balls. One of them when tightening it on the shaft. I have never used the wrench. Only finger tight.

Originally posted by colinjm18 View Post
            You do realise that you put the screw in the wrong way and most likely over tightened it which probably led to it breaking.
            Also its suppose to go on the shaft just below the grip and not on the actual grip.
            i wrote i never over tightended. and i attach on shaft.. not grip..

Comment

Working...
            X