Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New course and tournament

Hi TGC players,

I have been working on a new course and finally published it tonight. I'd love to hear everyone's feedback, so I also published a 36 hole tournament on the course. The Tournament is called "Velley of Gems Open". I'd really like to see some honest scores on the course, so please, no rewinds. The course is a little unique... It's a par 72, but 35 on front and 37 on back. It's also unique in the fact that most of the really good scoring opportunities are on the back nine.

I appologize for the guys who like to play in handicap events. I couldn't turn on handicap scoring because the course is not yet rated.

I hope you all enjoy it, and please let me know what you think. Be critical please! I have found that I really enjoy building courses and I want to make courses people like to play.

Thanks!

tlhammond,

Great job!! I actually really like the challenge of the front 9 and the scoring potential of the back 9. You have to hit golf shots on this course!! There is no hiding from that and you get a little relief on the greens which are fairly flat but have some break which adds a little challenge. I found myself just playing and hitting shots and realized I had to buckle down because of the challenge of driving. You cannot just get up and bombs away because of the turns just in the correct places. I am new and have only played about 10 courses...but I definitely like this one, nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by ecarl97 View Post
      tlhammond,

Great job!! I actually really like the challenge of the front 9 and the scoring potential of the back 9. You have to hit golf shots on this course!! There is no hiding from that and you get a little relief on the greens which are fairly flat but have some break which adds a little challenge. I found myself just playing and hitting shots and realized I had to buckle down because of the challenge of driving. You cannot just get up and bombs away because of the turns just in the correct places. I am new and have only played about 10 courses...but I definitely like this one, nice job!
      Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback. I really like courses that are both challenging off the tee and allow you to hit every club in your bag. I think that's what sim golf is all about. I'm relatively new to TGC as well. I really love the software. I have been using FR1 with GC2 for years and got bored easily. There is no bordom with TGC. Always something new to try! Hats off to the software developers! I can't wait for TGC2... I hear it's being released soon.

Comment

Working...
      X