Putting in TGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting in TGC

I can't swing a club for the next 4-6 weeks (major groin pull). I figure there's no better time to learn to putt on TGC.

I'm looking for recommendations on ranges in TGC specifically designed for putting practice and any advise on how best to use them. Thx.

"new 2017 mthunt ProTee driving range and short game" features a line down the middle for driving accuracy. It has chipping targets every 10 yards, a chipping green and a putting course.

Instructions:

-Start and turn on autorewind and hit away down the middle or to the greens. Chip to the chipping green on the right. A pin is every 5 yards. Hit to the 6 greens.
    -To get to the putting course, concede 1 to 2 oe 3 and it'll take you to putting practice. There's about 6 putting holes.
    -the remaining holes after putting are only for the purpose of putting pins on the iron greens

Other than that there's mini golf courses
    My Courses:
    World Par 3's by mthunt
    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
    Burlington G&CC by mthunt
    Weston G&CC by mthunt
    London Hunt Club L mthunt
    Park CC Lidar mthunt
    Sunningdale GC Robinson L
    Sunningdale GC Thompson L
    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
    Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
    The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
    The National GC L mthunt
    Mississaugua GC L mthunt
    Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
    Markland Woods CC mthunt
    Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
    Magna GC L mthunt
    Barrie CC L mthunt
    mthunt Range

Comment

I'll do that. Thanks.

Comment

thanks for explaining that mthunt I didn't even think about a range with multiple 'holes' so that you could set up different practice areas. Nice.

Comment

Same, played on your range before a bunch of times and never realized there was a putting hole 2 or 3, sweet

Comment

I've seen a few of your designs. Have to try this one out for putting !!

Comment

Working...
            X