Shots inside 100 yards going way right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shots inside 100 yards going way right

As said in the title, anytime I'm inside 100 yards my wedges are blocking out to the right. Driver is straight, irons are straight and putting is straight. For some reason wedge shots are going WAY right. So far that I have to aim to the left side of my net just to get a straight shot. I'm hitting them clean, and parallel with the edge of my GC2. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Yeah the fix is to stop shanking your wedges

Comment

Are you certain that its not actually being pushed right? I ask because I was having a similar issue and setup a video behind me and sure enough, it was hitting right of the target line. I couldn't tell since my screen up that high doesn't retain ball mark long enough to see where it was actually hitting.

Comment

Do you have stickers/price tags on your shafts? That'll cause crazy misreads.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeJoeUrBoat View Post
          As said in the title, anytime I'm inside 100 yards my wedges are blocking out to the right. Driver is straight, irons are straight and putting is straight. For some reason wedge shots are going WAY right. So far that I have to aim to the left side of my net just to get a straight shot. I'm hitting them clean, and parallel with the edge of my GC2. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
          Post your GC2 numbers please.
          My Courses:
          World Par 3's by mthunt
          Toronto GC (L) mthunt
          Burlington G&CC by mthunt
          Weston G&CC by mthunt
          London Hunt Club L mthunt
          Park CC Lidar mthunt
          Sunningdale GC Robinson L
          Sunningdale GC Thompson L
          Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
          Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)