Sound stops working mid round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound stops working mid round

Had this happen twice. All sounds stop working mid round. It returns if I restart the game.

anybody else have this happen ?? If so, is there a fix ??

I've had the shot tracer stop showing mid round. Different symptom but sounds like it might be kind of related. ProTee just said "it seems like a glitch."

Comment

I think John has just given up on us all! lol.

Comment

That would be a blessing for me, announcer is always telling me I'm in the deep stuff 😆

Comment

• StanMI
          StanMI commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL, I hate to say it......... but I talk back to him A LOT !!!!! and it aint pretty !!!!

it happened to me, but i just turned my projector off and on and it worked

Comment

I have the sound turning off and also at the time the computer jumps into a window. Very annoying. I have to restart TGC to get the full screen and sound back.

Comment

Same here. Happens anytime TGC isn't the focus window. Have to restart TGC to recover sound.

Comment

I think the issue is full screen mode. I play in window mode only nowadays, as it makes it easier to reconnect the skytrak when it disconnects mid-round anyhow. Full screen would be better, I agree, but playing in window mode should solve your problem.

Comment

Working...
              X