Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @strider33 winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Tournament of Champions!

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Sony Open Hawaii with 2 rounds at The Baltasar, Spingfiled NJ, Baltasar Tees 6652yds : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...ny-open-hawaii
See more
See less

TGC instructions/manual plus Q&A

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son is putting together a gameing computer based on specs posted on here, to run the ProTee/TGC software tied to a Foresight GC2 unit.......added a touch screen monitor, He is wondering wether or not ProTee/TGC can run with window's V 10?....for which is much more adaptable to the touch screen monitor.

Comment

I am running it on Windows 10 with a touchscreen.

Comment

1 how do you save a course to my favorites?
        2 Is it possible to skip holes on the golf course?

Comment

Originally posted by CBearsSB View Post
          1 how do you save a course to my favorites?
          2 Is it possible to skip holes on the golf course?
          1. On the course screen, you'll see a thumbs up icon. Click to fav or un fav.
          2. Not available

Comment

I am trying to figure out how to play with a friend over the internet. As in we both have TGC but are in separate locations. I looked through the online play sticky but i saw a post that said that thread is obsolete. Can someone clarify this for me please?

Comment

Originally posted by st_golfer View Post
              I am trying to figure out how to play with a friend over the internet. As in we both have TGC but are in separate locations. I looked through the online play sticky but i saw a post that said that thread is obsolete. Can someone clarify this for me please?
              Your friend has to be a friend in the game. THAT'S done in my profile when you start the game.

For match play:
              -select online match play after play
              -pick course
              -start game and you'll be prompted to add a friend

Stroke play:
              -start a game and Go to the tee when he is logged in
              -hit esc and then friends. when he's listed there click invite to play

set turn order to ON for watching him hit and waiting your turn and OFF for you to both blast away like ghosts

Comment

Is there anyway to open TGC without actually connecting to my SkyTrack? The TGC icon opens a window but we can't do anything with it.

Last edited by DougieMn; 12-14-2016, 01:13 AM. Reason: Reason: I want to try to safe a hole in one vid....and also look at stats

Comment

Have you tried entering your skytrak license into the tgc welcome window, then start server, and then start game? I've not tried it myself but it seems like it might work.

Comment

Originally posted by inorkuo View Post
                    Have you tried entering your skytrak license into the tgc welcome window, then start server, and then start game? I've not tried it myself but it seems like it might work.
                    I think I tried that when we first got access to TGC but I think that interface is only accessible to ProTee users?

I'll try it when I het a chance.

Comment

• it says license key is not valid even though it is the correct one in the SkyTrack interface

Comment

• Sascha1818
                        Sascha1818 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I had the same problem at first. Last night i copied the license key from the original protee email and it worked fine. Remember the right mouse click to paste it will not work in that field. You will have to use the paste button on the keyboard. After i figured that out it worked right away
                    Working...
                    X