Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @FirGir and @Lgnir winning the TGC 2017 Spring Tour - Valero Texas Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Spring Tour - Zurich Classic of New Orleans with 2 rounds at The Olympic Club (Lake Course) ProTee: http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...of-new-orleans
See more
See less

TGC Real Course List v2.3

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remoting in the designer sucks. The best thing is to buy TGC on steam for like 10 bucks now. You'll need to save the course file to your sim PC so you don't have to wait. For a sync

Comment

• Bnorman58
      Bnorman58 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi mthunt. I bought this and opened a thread that ProTee has been answering but it's not getting me anywhere. I see the directory my courses were getting saved to when I was creating on my sim computer in "/some directory I cant think of now/Courses". They have weird names but The dates align with when I created the courses. I am guessing I can create courses on my steam version on my inside PC and copy them here and open designer on my sim computer and play the course that way.
      What I would like to do is play the course in regular sim mode ex. multi player, gimmes, etc..
      I read that there are courses that come with TGC on my sim computer that are available offline. Would you know where those are located and if they are the same type file?
      In summary, I would like to create courses inside, copy them to sim computer in the garage and play in regular sim mode (not inside of designer) and not have to publish and wait for sync.
      Would you be able to help me with that question? I sure appreciate it.

• mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Move the course to your sim PC. Open designer and it'll be there (if you put it in the right folder). Publish it from your sim pc and it'll be in the game.

• Bnorman58
      Bnorman58 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mthunt. Tha'ts what I thought they were saying and then they said after the sync in the next message and I got confused. Appreciate the help!

Yeah, I agree, the steam version is the way to go, don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by st_golfer View Post
      Add Doral to the list?

RCR Doral Blue Monster - Florida Palms Blue

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...4&share_type=t
      Tried it, like it a lot. I did not compare it to a view of the real Doral but it played wonderfully.

Comment

• aeroburner
        aeroburner commented
        Editing a comment
        played a group round tonight and it was a top notch course added it to my favorites, great find

Originally posted by st_golfer View Post
      Add Doral to the list?

RCR Doral Blue Monster - Florida Palms Blue

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...4&share_type=t
      Played the front 9 with a friend last night and really enjoyed it... Would never have found this because of the different name so thanks for posting.
      ‚Äč

Comment

Okay as a PGA Professional in Cornwall England, one designer has created a fantastic representation of St Enodoc in Cornwall England. I play this course regularly in regional events. Just a Brilliant creation. The only thing I could fault is the 10th hole which ( no fault of the designer) has a light house instead of a church. I wish HB studios would add a few more ' points of interest ' to reflect true representation.
        Any designers out would like to have a go at creating Trevose Golf Club in Cornwall England.
        www.trevose-gc.co.uk
        also Saunton Golf Club & Burnham & Berrow Golf Club. All classic British links courses, Harry Colt etc etc

Comment

Is there a place that list TGC courses by state? I'd be curious is any of the nicer courses in my state have been recreated by anyone?

Comment

That would be a great addition to the course filter.
            Originally posted by DougieMn View Post
            Is there a place that list TGC courses by state? I'd be curious is any of the nicer courses in my state have been recreated by anyone?

Comment

Working...
            X