How to load a driving range

How to switch to left handed player

Comment

How to add a course to favorites????

Comment

• goatbarn
        goatbarn commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe it's only available while/after you play it. But I'm not sure. After i play it is the only way I've done it

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
      How to add a course to favorites????
      You can do it any time, just pick the course and on the screen before you tee off just hit that little thumbs up in the top left and once it goes red it's in your favorites

Comment

What I'd noticed is that when I select a course ro play the thumb up is always red initially. I click it twice to turn it grey then once more to add it to my favorites. You may just need to click it once but this has worked every time for me. Seems like it should be grey initially.

Comment

Can't seem to turn minimap on???????

Comment

When you open TGC before selecting which course, choose settings ---Gameplay. Turn on hole minimap. That should do it.

Comment

Funny, this question has been asked many times. We will make an instruction video

Comment

Here you go. How to enable the minimap.

More instructions on our youtube channel.

Comment

Protee - I've been away from sim golf all summer. Tried to start up tgc with my gc2 and saw an old familiar problem. When I toggle in gsa to on from off it says input not connected. I'm using com3. Is that still the right one to use.

I know there's a quick fix just cannot remember what it is.

Comment

Mickey, check the com port in Bluetooth settings. Make sure it hasn’t changed. Likely a right click the bt icon then settings then ports ( I think I am going off memory).

Comment

Working...
                    X