Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @docsmilez winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Genesis Open!

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - The Honda Classic with 2 rounds at the PGA National Honda Classic Sat. : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...-honda-classic
See more
See less

TGC Online Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC Online Stats

Is there a way to review the stats of a round by logging into a website? Is this information collected and stored somewhere?

This is the page you will find it on if you play on tour. outside of that it would be within the game itself i believe.
    TGC Golf Simulator Tours, Tournaments and Challenges - Get the most out of your Golf Simulator. Join the excitement!

Comment

gotta say, i purchased JNPG this weekend specifically to address my frustration with the available historical stats within both TGC and this website.

lol, i'm not downloading stats into a spreadsheet and finishing off the calculations just to see how far I hit the damn ball, especially when it gives no further context. I can't even go back and look at past scorecards unless they are tournament rounds.

it is an extreme point of frustration for me.

Comment

The yardages from the game are of no use. The penalty system, the roll out, the height deviations, etc. will give you yardages you can't do anything with. This data will be all over the place and will look weird if you can't remember you were hitting from a bunker or hitting 20' down hill.

We are working on a routine that will show you all the yardages (carry only) on the tour site for every recorded shot as if you were hitting these on a flat driving range under perfect conditions.

This is useable data you can actually compare and maybe learn from ...
        http://www.protee-united.com
        TGC tours: http://golfsimulatortours.com

Comment

Sounds like a great addition.

However, I do believe that there is no useless data. If I am comparing two rounds on the same course, and how I played / managed the course, it is pretty far from useless.

...I can remember I was hitting from the bunker if you include it in the stat for that shot.

Comment

I don't understand why the numbers would be useless. I could see average drive distance, GIR, drive accuracy, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jwk76 View Post
              I don't understand why the numbers would be useless. I could see average drive distance, GIR, drive accuracy, etc

To aswer your initial question, if shot recording is on, you can download data and extract your round by club ect but as thinman said you need to work some excel magic to get the data. I'm talking about yardages, spin rates, ect, not number of gir ect.

Comment

Where can I find this info if shot recording is turned on?

Comment

can you see your stats online if you haven't played in the tour yet?

I enabled the tracking but I don't show up in the list. I assume this is the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan5508 View Post
                    can you see your stats online if you haven't played in the tour yet?

I enabled the tracking but I don't show up in the list. I assume this is the reason.
                    Click on your name on a leaderboard, click recorded shots non tour.

Comment

Working...
                    X