Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Keither5150 winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Sony Open in Hawaii!

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Careerbuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at The PGA West(Palmer)[Saturday] : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...lder-challenge
See more
See less

Cannot connect to the Pro Tee SDK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot connect to the Pro Tee SDK

I entered the license key and all seems to be working fine there, I have the Pro Tee interface v 3.10b running in the background, the settings have Use The Golf Club turned on, I have been running everything as administrator, and we have a fine internet connection. The game starts up like it should, but when the "Enter to continue" prompt comes up, I receive an error message saying "Pro Tee SDK not connected or started. Please start the Pro Tee SKD or exit."

I have seen similar issues on the forums, but they were all resolved by having Pro Tee remote into their systems. Does anyone know of a quick fix for this that I I can do? Thanks for any help!!!

Ive gotten that message, rebooted then worked fine.

Comment

Set up a remote session to get it all sorted out. He got into my computer and it looked like he just copied TGC license key, deleted it, and pasted it back in. This solved the issue, so if you are having the same problem and a reboot doesn't fix it I'd give this a go. Pro Tee customer support is some of the best I've ever experienced.

Comment

Working...
      X