Long Drive Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Drive Contest

Long Drive Contest slated for February 4th, details to be announced. Need to figure out how many players that we can get on "LIVE" Sign up here. Rules to be posted right on this topic.

Intrigued although I'm definitely not a long knocker.

Comment

this needs to go to Tonyd9366 for vegas betting i think and lets gets some betting involved, Group play has a ringer coming into this one, I want a 10 to 1 odds on him Boo. this will be good though haha

Comment

• keither5150
        keither5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        Who's the ringer?

I request fairways 20 yards wide!!!

Comment

I'm out, don't think my wimpy 200 yard drives will get me anywhere. lol
        LMK when the chipping and putting contest is taking place

Comment

Gotta warn you guys.... my TGC reports my longest drive at over 800 yards..... granted it was a block OB that rolled down the street on Pebble....

Comment

Sign me up please.

Comment

It would be cool if everyone hitting was streaming live. Oh and I am in.

Comment

Maybe wE can talk VincentVega into doing the live stream, ........................Hey MTHUNT, can you design a quick long drive range patterned after the Remax one complete with elevated tee box in Los Wages....??? maybe we need more time to set this up and do knockout rounds??,,, might have to turn the wind on too !!!

Comment

Everybody can do a live stream..... Although I have not tried it yet. I would suggest a live stream. Live streaming can be done through the Nvidia software. You just have to provide YouTube log info. Boost settings off. ProTee can verify if a player is using boost or not. We should set up the same format as The LD tour.... .......OMG.... this should be in TGC2 as a game similar to Texas scramble or best ball. It would be great if TGC2 users could log on during the event.... to watch. That would be crazy.

Comment

Whoever streams can stay in the round as a dummy, so all the competitors can jump in and out and Keep up with progress on YouTube . I don't mind being the dummy as I won't be entering

Comment

I'll play. let me know what I have to do to sign up. Sounds like fun....

Comment

We will have to do a beta test with 3 or 4 players. Rather than having a set time to hit as many balls as possible. I think we should limit it to 5 or 6 shots... It would have to be on a range that has the same width throughout the length. 1 person hosts and streams. Friends request confirmations will all have to be done before hand. I don't know if only the host has to friend everyone or if everyone has to be friends with everyone else. There would also need to be a back up plan..... if the process fails, the golfer can hit his 6 shots and record the play.

Can somebody build a range or suggest one? It can't have any materials in there that may make the ball go farther like cart paths.

Comment

Sign me up as well please!

Comment

Need to move the Long drive contest back a few weeks, still need a range and a few other details to do ....New date will be In March...................

Comment

Working...
                            X