Favorite Courses and short courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Courses and short courses

If I find a course I really like how do I add it to my Favourites list. Also wondering if anyone has any suggestions for good kid courses.
    Also short versions of real courses. 6000 is max for my father.

Me too looking for short par 3 courses with holes no longer than 150 yards for my son to practice irons. Look forward to suggestion.

Comment

• GolfGuy72_2000
      GolfGuy72_2000 commented
      Editing a comment
      Be sure to check out the Magnolia National Par 3 Course (Augusta's Par 3 course). It's awesome!

me 3... I'm a beginner and would love some course names that are more forgiving with shorter holes and larger fairways..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I found if you type in Red on the search a lot of short courses with red tees come up. Like 4800-5400 yards

Comment

I'm going to make a very short 9 holer soon for my 7 year olds.

If you search protee kids, some come up, but they seem auto generated and aren't very good.

Comment

The Baltasar Curtis tees is the front tees at Baltusrol.

Have a look over at TGCT, great course repository there. Www.tgctours.com

Comment

For great courses around 6,000 yards, check out New Stonebridge (5,993), The Walker Course (5,947), and Glen Abbey (6,030). They're all real courses, and New Stonebridge in my opinion is particularly well done. I also mentioned above the Magnolia National Par 3 course (1,069), which is Augusta's Par 3 course. It is awesome! The Par 3 Course at Flora Park (1,341) I think has a few holes over 150, but still might be worth checking out. Have fun!

Comment

Stonebridge is good but it is no longer accurate. I golf this course in real life all the time. Elevations are off and some of the trees and sand traps no longer exist. As far as the layout of the course itself and water it is spot on. The greens are way faster in TGC than real life

I played a course the other day called house on the hill or something like that and I really enjoyed it

Comment

Couple short ones by mthunt I really enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
                X