Pine Alley Pro-Tee 6700 yards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pine Alley Pro-Tee 6700 yards

I decided to create another course while my hands were on the mend from surgery.

So, I give you Pine Alley.

The course is just above 6,700 yards of wide fairways, bends, a few short par 4's and an island green.

I forgot to take pictures of it, so I took a video of me playing it. Please take a look and give the course a try! Don't forget to make it a favorite!

Looks great. Thanks rs.

Comment

Cool. Looks great.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Looks very nice! That 6th hole looks like it could be a little mischievous if you go long with that deep bunker in the back haha. Like how you designed that, gotta fly it to onto the green but the green is plenty big enough so not unplayable either.

The pine with the mountain backdrop is always my favorite, makes everything just feel more secluded and serene.

​​​​​​Like the drivable par 4 18th as well.

And nice birdie on the 7th! Can't forget that

Looking forward to giving this one a go soon

Comment

Thanks all! I hope you guys give it a try and enjoy it.

There are a few fairway bunkers I made deep. Need a long iron to get it to the green, but need a short iron to get it out. I didn't mean to do that.

Comment

It looks great. Definitely will give it a try. How long did it take you to design the course?

Comment

• rsuslow
                rsuslow commented
                Editing a comment
                This one only took me about 30-40 hours. I flattened the land, auto generated the fairways, adjusted the distances to be appropriate for simulator use, added the bunkers, some of the water and the greens. Then I had to add the hills.

Something you (probably NEVER HEARD B4) your on the wrong side of the ball!!!! LOL Nice course will definitely try it out. coming from a fellow lefty!
              My Courses: all are LiDAR
              Wilkshire LiDAR
              Glenmoor
              Brookside LiDAR
              Shady Hollow CC​

Comment

Loved it rsuslow - nice feel to it with the wide fairways and well defined boundaries with the trees. Really liked the drivable par 4's, good placement on the bunkers too, hit a few of them. Currently holding the course record!

Comment

• rsuslow
                  rsuslow commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks! You won't have to worry about me breaking that record unless I use rewinds on every shot until I birdie or eagle every one haha

Originally posted by tkotts View Post
                Loved it rsuslow - nice feel to it with the wide fairways and well defined boundaries with the trees. Really liked the drivable par 4's, good placement on the bunkers too, hit a few of them. Currently holding the course record!
                I think I have the record actually but for the highest score! Lol...fun track. Added as a favorite!

Comment

Working...
                X