Turnberry and Lytham for ProTee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnberry and Lytham for ProTee

The second to last in my recent string of new course posts here. Yeltzman, the designer who brought us a great simulator-friendly version of Spyglass Hill for TGC, has also just created ProTee versions of Loch Lomond (6350 yds), Turnberry (6307 yds), and Royal Lytham (6208 yds). Search for the name and then look for the version designated "sim play" (he didn't title with ProTee, so they won't come up under that). I loved Loch Lomond on the old XBox, and this version holds up very well and is a blast to play with real clubs. I am not much of a fan of links-style golf, but can say that Turnberry and Lytham are both impeccably designed - the contours, lighting, bunkering, everything just seems right. Turnberry is especially beautiful thanks to several holes along the ocean. Hope you enjoy these courses as much as I did. And if you haven't played his version of Spyglass yet, be sure to check that out, too - tons of fun!

Thanks for the info
    My courses:
    Aldeen
    Butler National
    Cantigny
    Canyata
    Cog Hill #4
    Harbor Shores
    Harborside
    Naperville Country Club
    Prairie Landing
    Rich Harvest Farms
    Ruffled Feathers
    Shoreacres

Comment

OH boy, new courses that are NOT 7200 yards...great. thanks so much for creating these and the 6000-64000 yard distance.

Comment

• GolfGuy72_2000
        GolfGuy72_2000 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't take credit for the design - just passing the info along. Be sure to check out Sawmill Creek and Hillsbrook CC, too. Both are under 6500 yards and play great on the simulator. Have fun, and thanks for the reply!
    Working...
    X