ID:	78030

Click image for larger version

Name:	VVlzr0R.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	78031

This course looks amazing

Comment

gonna play it right now i forgot all about this one.

Comment

Let us know what you think... looks very nic

Comment

i been trying, my wife and the stupid turkey every 15 min. your gonna burn the turkey, next year boston market i swear.

Comment

Is this based on a real course?

Comment

Definitely a real course - I shot 74 and proposed to my wife on the 12h 6 years ago. You won't play many more memorable courses than this one.

Comment

Originally posted by closedclubface View Post
                Definitely a real course - I shot 74 and proposed to my wife on the 12h 6 years ago. You won't play many more memorable courses than this one.
                Gee that's a very good score round there! I didn't even break 90! Would love to have a crack at it again on the simulator. In terms of NZ courses there are still 4 or 5 better, it's not worth the price but the views and setting are pretty unbelievable. Kauri Cliffs and Jacks Point are better in pretty much every way!

Comment

• closedclubface
                  closedclubface commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had the choice between JP & Milllbrook - I chose Milllbrook which wasn't as special as I had been told. I loved Cape Kidnappers - lots of fairways felt like fingers going out to the ocean - scary to hit approaches into! I'm there again for Christmas but not sure I can justify the green fee $$$$.

• k14
                  k14 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I live not far from Queenstown, Millbrook is a very fair course, a course that anyone can play without loosing 10 balls. Jacks point has breathtaking scenery (better than Kidnappers imo) and isn't as penal as Kidnappers either (plus a bit cheaper), I'd say its second behind Kauri Cliffs in my top NZ championship courses.

It looks amazing!

Comment

Just played it, really enjoyed it. Still challenging despite the yardage. Great stuff

Comment

Looks at some Google photos.. pretty awesome views!!!

Comment

played this yesterday. happily shot 79 with zero rewinds. really nice course and layout. really glad i don't have a banana ball anymore. could get interesting with those drop-offs if so.

Comment

Played this course yesterday, loved it! Actually played the best golf of my life, as the fairways are narrow but my drives were true. I definitely was playing above my level.

Comment

Pics look great. Told my dad to try it and he said the one he found was closer to 6900 yards. Is this supposed to be 6300 or is it really 6900 (he's a shorter hitter)?

Comment

Originally posted by Misike View Post
                            Pics look great. Told my dad to try it and he said the one he found was closer to 6900 yards. Is this supposed to be 6300 or is it really 6900 (he's a shorter hitter)?
                            There are more than one in there. I played the one that was 6351, so it definitely exists.

Comment

Working...
                            X