Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Keither5150 winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Sony Open in Hawaii!

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Careerbuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at The PGA West(Palmer)[Saturday] : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...lder-challenge
See more
See less

The Meadows 18 hole short course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Meadows 18 hole short course

I added the back nine to The Meadows short course for kids, and other shorter hitters. It's 5055 yards and par 72. The name is:

The Meadows Red 18 Hole 5055 mthunt

Nice...going to play this with the wife next time out...

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Going to play this one today with the old man.

Comment

My son and nephew played it a week or so ago. Didn't get to play all 18. Thanks for designing that for our younger golfers!

Comment

Originally posted by MainStGolf View Post
            My son and nephew played it a week or so ago. Didn't get to play all 18. Thanks for designing that for our younger golfers!
            mthunt
            My old man and I had a blast. Challenging little track and seems to just the right distance. Thanks!!!

Comment

I'm glad you guys enjoy it. Maybe I'll make another one. I can set up Mississugua at 5200 yards as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mthunt View Post
                I'm glad you guys enjoy it. Maybe I'll make another one. I can set up Mississugua at 5200 yards as well.
                I assure you we will play it If you are willing to build it. We both added this one to our favorites.

Comment

Great course! I played with my wife on Sunday and I really enjoyed it.

Comment

I'm definitely going to play with my son tomorrow after school. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X