Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @strider33 winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Tournament of Champions!

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Sony Open Hawaii with 2 rounds at The Baltasar, Spingfiled NJ, Baltasar Tees 6652yds : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...ny-open-hawaii
See more
See less

Mississaugua G&CC rcr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    One of the pros from Mississauga just texted me. He played the whites and 2 par 5's are showing as par 4's on the white. What a bummer. It turns out TGC changes a hole from 5 to 4 if it's too short.

    Comment


    • #17
      Can't wait to play it!

      Comment


      • #18
        You have some great design skills MT, how about doing Carleton Golf and Yacht GC,in Ottawa ,.. my buddy lives on the 4th hole

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
          You have some great design skills MT, how about doing Carleton Golf and Yacht GC,in Ottawa ,.. my buddy lives on the 4th hole
          Getting a round there sure would help. Lol

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by mthunt View Post

            Getting a round there sure would help. Lol
            Absolutely, road trip next summer!!! He has a big empty 4 bedroom house!! Golf weekend getaway!!

            Comment


            • #21
              I got my round in. I think I ended up at 74, 75?

              Had an eagle tho.

              Nice course. Seems real when playing ithe in TGC even.

              Must be cool for your club to have a simulation version of their course available for members during the off season. That's great. I bet you're a big hit.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by goatbarn View Post
                I got my round in. I think I ended up at 74, 75?

                Had an eagle tho.

                Nice course. Seems real when playing ithe in TGC even.

                Must be cool for your club to have a simulation version of their course available for members during the off season. That's great. I bet you're a big hit.
                My club installed 3 foresight sims last month complete with FSX. The word will get around and everyone will be asking why can't we play Mississaugua like Mike. Not my problem. Lol.

                Comment


                • goatbarn
                  goatbarn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh that's right. Forgot they have FSX.

                  Makes sense, TGC is not quite ready for commercial install IMO.

                • mthunt
                  mthunt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Politics aside, I said the same thing to my club. I recommended FSX. That was before I built the course. lol. Now they want to play it.

                • Stingreye
                  Stingreye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cheaper than buying another fsx course pack 👍

              • #23
                Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post

                Absolutely, road trip next summer!!! He has a big empty 4 bedroom house!! Golf weekend getaway!!
                Golf in the day and Byward Market at night. I do it all the time. I'm in. lol

                Comment


                • #24
                  i am in if Canada would only let in Americans, they closed the borders after trump won damn Miley Cyrus wanting to move there screwed it all up but would love to get together for a weekend IRL tournament and meet and greet i would go wherever in a heart beat to play and meet all you guys if some one can organize it. I would even get my own hotel room instead of staying with MT or Bubba haha, never mind i will crash at Cklguy2013 house he owes me.
                  Last edited by aeroburner; 01-03-2017, 03:38 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #25
                    Originally posted by aeroburner View Post
                    i am in if Canada would only let in Americans, they closed the borders after trump won damn Miley Cyrus wanting to move there screwed it all up but would love to get together for a weekend IRL tournament and meet and greet i would go wherever in a heart beat to play and meet all you guys if some one can organize it. I would even get my own hotel room instead of staying with MT or Bubba haha, never mind i will crash at Cklguy2013 house he owes me.
                    Ok, time to start planning. I wonder what city would be good to get together for a small outing? as few as 12 ,? as many as ??? Toronto, Ottawa, Time to vote on a city and an approx weekend??? , Might have to start a new post!!!

                    Comment


                    • #26
                      Start a posting on this count me in never been to Toronto would love to spend 4 days seeing it

                      Comment


                      • #27
                        aeroburner gene438. mthunt For the record I was going to hit the deer as instructed by you 2 clowns.. and damn near did it... then u decided it was a comp!!! Lol..... after going h20 on them..... nice job on the course... I had play irl about 6 years ago will in town in business in Toronto ...

                        Comment


                        • #28
                          Well I was down by a couple strokes had to do something to put me in the hunt. So throwing out the challenge bet you can't hit the deer worked pretty good. Not my fault that you went after the one drinking water

                          Comment


                          • #29
                            Funny enough, I live 15 minutes away and have never played it. Can't wait to try the sim version!

                            Comment


                            • #30
                              I made it through 11 holes today and I'm really enjoying this course, think I'm 2 over so far. Pretty sure I'd be closer to to 4-5 over at best in real life. Seems like a challenging course. Fantastic work putting this one together. Your efforts are appreciated

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X