Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-owned GC2 & User: Aeroburner (Review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-owned GC2 & User: Aeroburner (Review)

Hello Fellow Golfers,

I just wanted to put share my excellent experience purchasing a pre-owned GC2 from fellow user aeroburner. I was apprehensive about purchasing a second hand unit from someone that I did not know, but reviews here showed other members had a good experience working with him.

Long story short, there was a slight hiccup with my GC2. It required being sent back to Foresight. John (​​​​​​​aeroburner) jumped right in, was on the phone with Foresight as soon as their offices opened to help troubleshoot. The problem has been resolved & the unit is on it's way back to me. 👍🏻

All around, even with the hiccup, this was an excellent experience working with Aeroburner. Very stand up seller & my satisfaction with the GC2 was his highest priority. Could not speak higher of ​​​​​​​aeroburner!

Thanks John!!

Paul

I will second the experience. Mine was also purchased from Aeroburner, and had to go to Foresight for a minor repair. He went above and beyond to help me with the process and shipping. It could have been "you get what you get" since these are used, but not the case. Looking forward to TGC here soon, with a GC2 that so far is very accurate and reliable for me.

Comment

I will "third" the experience. I couldn't be happier with the support aeroburner gave me through the process of getting up and running!

Comment

Thank you for the trust on this. this whole thing was something i will never ever do again haha. but I wanted everyone who was involved to get a great unit that they can play for years to come. I have sold my very last unit and am now completely out and now can get back to my life of golfing and construction, i hope everyone is happy and glad to be done. see you in group rounds and on the tournament.

Comment

I might as well pile on to.. I received a GC2 from aeroburner ... Good dude.. Very helpful. Great transaction. Play a lot of rounds with burner live. It is a ton of fun. Thanks Johnny Bob

Comment

• aeroburner
            aeroburner commented
            Editing a comment
            seriously you throw out the johnny bob bro

• Wyzyguy
            Wyzyguy commented
            Editing a comment
            Why.. Do you prefer Bobby John Jim Jo Bob, Bob.

Same good experience overall. Glad to have a unit! Hopefully someday I can get a HMT! (no time soon.... need a break from spending money on this stuff)

Comment

• aeroburner
            aeroburner commented
            Editing a comment
            me too haha.

I had a "wonderful experience too" wait a minute , I didn't buy anything.....................lol....he just makes me laugh!

Comment

• aeroburner
            aeroburner commented
            Editing a comment
            haha goof ...

• Boo Radley
            Boo Radley commented
            Editing a comment
            I nominate Aeroburner for Chairman of the Board of Golfsimulator Forum, do I have a second?

hell no i am so out of this, i will be happy just relaxing and trying to get group rounds growing to 100 members and helping forum members anyway i can. I plan on quitting drinking again really soon no more stress haha thanks though.

Comment

More of the same here. I bought TGC from him and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. Good luck on the tour aeroburner!

Comment

I too had a great experience with Aeroburner. I had owned a GC2 for years and sold it. I missed it badly and I'm thankful to have found Aeroburner. There were a few minor issues with the unit from Aero, but he was very quick to handle all issues at his expense. These were very minor issues with a battery and flash unit. He sent me a brand new flash and battery. He's a great guy to work with and an asset to the sim golf community!

Comment

Ditto to all of the above. Mine is also visiting San Diego again getting a broken bluetooth board replaced, but otherwise it's a flawless unit with what looks like a new battery and also a superflash. John has been great and very responsive through the whole ordeal.

Comment

I have to jump in also and share my experience with Aeroburner.

First, the first time we play online together he chips in from about 30 yards off the green which really pissed me off!!!

Second, during the rounds he sometimes disappears to cook dinner and leaves us waiting for him to hit......

Third, every time he is in the round, I have to send the kids to bed because of all the F-Bombs........

Finally, it seems like every time he needs a good drive he somehow bangs out one of those left handed boomerang drives that curl right back into the middle of the fairway and that pisses me off!!!

Oh, I never bought anything off him...just my 2 cents....lol
                  Last edited by gene438; 02-02-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• aeroburner
                    aeroburner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    holy crap close this thread PLEASE haha, i think some of those F bombs are duly needed stupid putter

Gene that's funny as all get out. My kids' eyes got a little wide open when they walked in on a group round a few weeks ago :-).

You get all these great reviews and now you are out of the business. How am I going to upgrade?

Seriously, thanks for all the hard work getting the live group rounds going.

Comment

Welcome and we are not done yet on members for group rounds, everyday we get more joining, yes it takes longer for sure and if you are in a rush to kick out a round you play alone, but if you are wanting to laugh get to know other forum members and enjoy a evening of golf there is no better option.

Comment

• Wyzyguy
                      Wyzyguy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just move your beer fridge far, far, far away first!

Hard to explain...but if you haven't played live, you got to try it.....good group of guys and the competition and trash talking only makes it more fun...most of the guys are a lot harder on themselves than others...lol

Comment

Working...
                    X