Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Keither5150 winning the TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Sony Open in Hawaii!

Join this weeks TGC 2016/2017 Winter Tour - Careerbuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at The PGA West(Palmer)[Saturday] : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...lder-challenge
See more
See less

Post Your Swing Videos for online play

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your Swing Videos for online play

I was thinking we could all post some videos of our swings so when we play each other virtually we kind of have a picture of who we are playing?

Thoughts?

Ok maybe you guys are shy I'll go first.. Nothing real recent but, this was about a year ago. Tore my ECU tendon in my wrist in April 2014 so been out most of the year till around October started playing again. Still not 100% yet though.

Last edited by cartrydge; 12-04-2014, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Nice swing.

If I had a swing like that I would post it too...

Comment

Originally posted by Zmax View Post
        Nice swing.

If I had a swing like that I would post it too...
        haha you're a 1 handicap it can't be to bad man. Thought it would be nice to put a swing to the virtual face. Everyone looks the same in the game lol
        Last edited by cartrydge; 12-02-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

I'm a 9 in real life but a 1 on ProTee. But lately, I've been playing worst on the sim than in real golf. Everybody should edit their game character.

Comment

Gotcha I think I'm backwards.. I'm a 1 in real life and a 9 in the golf sim... Go figure

Comment

I know golf nuts who have simulators in their house have a swing video of themselves.... Don't be shy or at least post up some photos on the golf course.

Comment

http://youtu.be/Z1W-hye0464
                Hey Optishotters , GC2 and Protee players, How about posting videos of our swings. Maybe we could offer tips and help eachother improve 👍
                Last edited by Maxxx; 12-13-2014, 09:18 PM.
                Www.*******************

Comment

Nice swing Maxxx!

Comment

You have a very smooth swing Cartyridge ! Does it feel like your going 3/4 of the way back ? I am trying to shorten my backswing but it feels like im going 1/2 back.

cheers
                    Www.*******************

Comment

Thanks Zmax . But it seems like its ALWAYS a work in progress. I find that I lose my spine angle at impact. Any tips ? Cheers
                      Originally posted by Zmax View Post
                      Nice swing Maxxx!
                      Www.*******************

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxx View Post
                        You have a very smooth swing Cartyridge ! Does it feel like your going 3/4 of the way back ? I am trying to shorten my backswing but it feels like im going 1/2 back.

cheers
                        Never really worry to much about how long it gets thats about a tad to long in those videos than normal. Your swing doesn't seem to long to me. Biggest thing I could say is make sure your arms stop when your turn stops to help shorten that up if you want. Usually it's arm run off where arms keep going a little to long that we seem to get long. Nice swing glad someone else participated lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxx View Post
                          Thanks Zmax . But it seems like its ALWAYS a work in progress. I find that I lose my spine angle at impact. Any tips ? Cheers
                          Backswing looks good you tip it a little coming down and get a little steep and club gets outside your hands.

This may help some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrSS...F8tLyGRG9m3a7Q

Comment

Thanks for the feedback . I will try his "hogan" technique whrn I get a chance !
                            Originally posted by cartrydge View Post

Backswing looks good you tip it a little coming down and get a little steep and club gets outside your hands.

This may help some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrSS...F8tLyGRG9m3a7Q
                            Www.*******************

Comment

I finally learned to swing down from the inside a little over a week ago. Spent 2 days hitting tons of shots on video to finally change my swing completely and hit a nice draw. I used to hit weak fades/slices, now I have to be careful not to hook it. I love it! Gained 10-15 mph in swing speed, too.

EDIT: Some of you may notice I did have the face open a bit to the path but it was still a draw. I got saved by the gear effect on this shot since I hit it off the toe. E6 just doesn't show sweet spot deviation, but does account for gear effect which I suspect is just from the spin info the interface feeds it. I do like the E6 range over the ProTee range. It has more features and data shown. I hope the TGC practice mode will borrow some of these features.
                              Last edited by Richard_Askren; 01-08-2015, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X