This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hole in one club and amazing simulator videos

I was just thinking it would be nice to have a place to record all hole in ones recorded with the ProTee. Also, a place to note the course record for each course. I realize it is a lot of course but might be something to shoot for each time you play a course?

Very cool Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

Comment

Great shot p3eps! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats p3eps!

Comment

Congrats p3eps. Great shot!

Comment

Thanks guys... If you see the score before that it totally detracts from the hole in one! Most of the 5, 5, 10, 10 before hand are putts - honestly!!!
            That shot was probably the only straight one of the whole round!

Comment

Cool shot.

Last edited by Maverick; 01-26-2015, 05:02 AM.

Comment

While not quite as cool as Hogan's shot on Augusta I almost holed out for eagle today from 185 yds at #5.

Comment

Mike Wazman's hole in 1.

Comment

Thanks for posting that for me Z. Video was from my phone so sorry about the poor graphics. I couldn't get everybody to quite down long enough to get the video.

It was kind of funny. Getting late and everybody was winding down and then the par 3 popped up. He had his coat on to leave and said oh what the hell its only a par 3. "One shot and I am outta here". He stepped up to the plate and hit this one.

SFR this was on your course Barrhead Golf Course. hole #6 I think The boys really like the course, we play it alot.
                    Protee
                    CST Time zone

Comment

No problem. I had one myself on a different software. 202 yards. I thought I had recorded it on twitch but turns out my twitch was screwed up at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosierdaddy View Post
                        Thanks for posting that for me Z. Video was from my phone so sorry about the poor graphics. I couldn't get everybody to quite down long enough to get the video.

It was kind of funny. Getting late and everybody was winding down and then the par 3 popped up. He had his coat on to leave and said oh what the hell its only a par 3. "One shot and I am outta here". He stepped up to the plate and hit this one.

SFR this was on your course Barrhead Golf Course. hole #6 I think The boys really like the course, we play it alot.

That looks like hole #7, about 130 yards ish. Great..... I have played there for over 10 years and I still don't have a hole in one.....

BH golf 55 was the last changes I had made but as I play I see I could tweak a bit yet. I should make another set of pin locations to change it up for you. It did show me how hard it is to create a real course when you are going from memory and a score card. It is considered a gem up here in north central Alberta.

Tell him drinks are on me.... as many as you want to give him.... and thanks for covering the tab.
                        Mountain Time

Comment

#5 World Tour Par 3 Course

Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

Twitch Channel:fweiland

Comment

Nice! Great shot!

Comment

Not a hole in one, and darn I didn't take a video, but I holed out for eagle from 157 this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by bm11 View Post
                                Not a hole in one, and darn I didn't take a video, but I holed out for eagle from 157 this morning!
                                Very nice! What course and hole?

Comment

Working...
                                X