My simulator room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My simulator room

This is one of the best investments I ever made. My two boys and myself are now hitting golf balls every day. I think it turned out pretty good however I'm not a huge fan of the mat. It is great for hitting but I think it looks ugly and would like something more "built in". Seems cheesy that I have to put the GC2s on a book. Also think my bag rack looks really cluttered with all the training aids around but we use them a lot and like them readily available. Any comments or suggestions appreciated!

Easily the nicest sim room I've come across there Doc. #simgoals

Comment

gc2 have stands available to buy to help lift up, also synlawn might have a few more options that will give it more of a curb appeal.

Comment

Very nice and you have it indoors in the house so you can use it year around... mine is in the garage and I have shut it down for the summer.. too hot in vegas... nice job

Comment

Very nice. 2 GC2's, one for righty and one for lefty.

Comment

Originally posted by Docpjk View Post
            Seems cheesy that I have to put the GC2s on a book.
            Nice room! A solution to your GC2 on a book- get the Foresight Elevated Protective Cradle, it lifts the unit a couple inches and alleviates the need to place the unit on something.

Comment

One Word.... Baller..
              When the wife complains about something I will have this photo on speed dial... An ever present threat of full golf nuke attack.
              Very Nice!

Comment

Awesome setup!

Comment

Sim goals for real. Very nice setup. Had to look twice to find clutter. Didn't find any.

Comment

Originally posted by Misike View Post
                    Very nice. 2 GC2's, one for righty and one for lefty.
                    Yes. Both my sons hit lefty which is real bummer. Not only because I had to buy 2 foresights but it also hurts with club purchases. I'm a sucker for putters and new drivers and I wish I could justify it by saying "it's for the boys"

Comment

Originally posted by bm11 View Post
                      Nice room! A solution to your GC2 on a book- get the Foresight Elevated Protective Cradle, it lifts the unit a couple inches and alleviates the need to place the unit on something.
                      Thanks for the tip. I've considered those and
                      I'm sure it will work but they had those at golfsmith and they are ugly and obtrusive. And $295 apiece. I will probably just paint a block of wood black and buy an Epic driver with the savings!

Comment

Originally posted by brock View Post
                        Sim goals for real. Very nice setup. Had to look twice to find clutter. Didn't find any.
                        Thanks all for the kind words. It was a blast to do and even more fun to own. I'm in Ann Arbor area in Michigan and if any members ever want to check it out just let me know.

Comment

• Ports
                          Ports commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm heading for a golf trip from Ontario to East Lansing. The offer is tempting. Cross at Sarnia come back thru Windsor

Originally posted by Docpjk

Yes. Both my sons hit lefty which is real bummer. Not only because I had to buy 2 foresights but it also hurts with club purchases. I'm a sucker for putters and new drivers and I wish I could justify it by saying "it's for the boys"
                        Haha. Well, I know a couple of my righty friends that actually put lefty. Weird I know. If you went that route it could give you an excuse to get more though, lol.

My dad just put a sim in his basement and we've had a blast building it from scratch and now playing on it.

Comment

Agree with the cradle.. it's ugly. And for the price forget it. Yeah get a new driver.... I may paintry a block of wood too thanks for the idea

Comment

Originally posted by Docpjk View Post
                            Thanks for the tip. I've considered those and
                            I'm sure it will work but they had those at golfsmith and they are ugly and obtrusive. And $295 apiece. I will probably just paint a block of wood black and buy an Epic driver with the savings!
                            My gc2 has always sat on a book as well. lol
                            My Courses:
                            World Par 3's by mthunt
                            Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                            Burlington G&CC by mthunt
                            Weston G&CC by mthunt
                            London Hunt Club L mthunt
                            Park CC Lidar mthunt
                            Sunningdale GC Robinson L
                            Sunningdale GC Thompson L
                            Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
                            Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)