Introducing myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself.

Have spent a few months in the shadows on this sight and wanted to start asking questions. Don't have a simulator yet, but planning to change that this year. Live in Ohio, so looking for options to survive the winter. Look forward to chatting with you.

Welcome. You have come to the right place. Do some research into the options for simulators and establish a budget, find the room you want to use. finally post any questions you have.

Comment

• Range44
      Range44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. It's tough to narrow it down with all the options.

Welcome, I am in the same situation. I live in Ohio and in the process of building my sim now.

Comment

• Range44
      Range44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Look forward to seeing your updates. Always nice to run into another Buckeye.

Welcome Range. Good luck with your pending decisions and your future build.

Comment

• Range44
      Range44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Looks like you have a lot of software noted on your profile. May have to pick your brain a bit.

Where in Ohio are you guys from? I'm in NE Ohio

Comment

• Range44
      Range44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi 717, I PM'd you.

• Lefty71
      Lefty71 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm NE Ohio also!

Yes, keep us posted. I'm out west, but at a similar stage. So much information and so many options - nice having a digital community here to bounce ideas off of.

Maybe to start the ball rolling - what are you initial ideas on a cage enclosure vs a net with some safety curtains/padding, etc? Thats my big debate as of late.

Comment

• Range44
      Range44 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking I may have to go cage enclosure, because my kids who like to hit balls are still pretty young, and not sure I could get away with just the net/screen.
Working...
X