Is lagging normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is lagging normal?

I just got e6 & trugolf and enjoy it very much. I have a hp pavilion all in one system, and when I bought it I showed sales tech the specs for running e6 & trugolf. I find that during game play my screen lags so much, it's very hard to navigate between shots. Could a touch screen speed this up, or did I miss something in set up?
    Thanks for any input

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would say as soon as you put down all in one that through up red flags on my thought of your lag issues, No offense to the sales tech but he is there to sell, we at the forum are here to help. A touch screen will have no effect what so ever on what you are going through

Comment

Is lagging typical, or do you think my hardware is too weak?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

not sure on E6 i would PM Bubba on this as i think he runs E6 but i would put some pennies on the hardware

Comment

Might double check quality settings in E6 to be sure they're not too high / bogging down the hardware.

Comment

I found the same issue with the E6 software in the movement of the mouse during Game play (the game play itself was smooth (ball flight was smooth and didnt "jitter"), just the mouse was impossible to move; especially after a few cocktails). I installed a touch screen monitor and that fixed the issue for me. It seems that the software itself is designed to by used with a touch screen.

Comment

Like Aero is saying, your hardware specifically your video card is lacking. If you had said an HP Envy or Omen you probably would be ok as that is their "gaming" line. Pavilion isn't. The newest Pavilion All in One's are rocking a GTX 950M which is your bottle neck. Additionally you cannot upgrade an all in one (well not 100% true).

Comment

I remember when i tried E6 early on as a demo with ST, it was on an old machine and was terrible with the lag. When i got a new computer it went away.

Comment

I concur with wbond and aeroburner. I ran e6 demo on an old laptop and it had terrible lag. Ran it on a gaming rig, and the problem went away.

Comment

Working...
                  X