Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedex lost my entire set of golf clubs!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedex lost my entire set of golf clubs!!!!!

So after my 36 holes at TPC Scottsdale stadium course and Champions course on the 9th I decided to use Shipsticks to send my clubs back home. Today I get a call that my shipping label "fell off" my package of golf clubs. They left a number to call but that # was unanswered. The number they called from was invalid for incoming calls. I called the course to get my tracking # since they did not email it to me. After getting in touch with Fedex they are trying to track down my clubs but they are in the Phoenix Hub somewhere and without a tracking #. the info was given to someone who was going to give the info to someone else who would get back to me. Or so they say. Certainly they are not busy at this time of year.

So I wait for good news. Hopefully soon I will get a call or email.

Just bitching and moaning. I have a tournament to play and I do not want to use my backups.

That sucks! Good luck! Hopefully the memories of playing those nice courses tides you over while you wait. Boy, I sure would like another chance at TPC Scottsdale Stadium. Played horrible that day. Love playing the one on TGC. Decent re-creation. OK, back to the situation...that sucks!!! Good luck!

Comment

That really sucks. Worst case, do they have insurance to cover everything in your setup?

Comment

I would get busy on this SHIP STICKS CLAIMS

CONTACT CLAIMS AT SHIP STICKS

(561) 429-3900
        (561) 429-3915
        claims@shipsticks.com
        Ship Sticks
        PO Box 3565
        West Palm Beach, Florida 33402

Comment

Boer sent you an email let me know

Comment

Thanks for the great replies. I went back to do some dentistry and such great help. We contacted ship sticks and as they were looking into it Fedex called and said they found them!!!!. they will be back to me friday or so. Again , Thanks for the help everyone. Aeroburner, I will be in touch later. My daughter has appendicitis and is going into surgery tonight about an hour plane flight away in Boise. She is ok and my wife is travelling down there in an hour.

Comment

Glad you found them. When I travel my clubs are practically attached to my hip...

Comment

Working...
              X