Can you use 2 sensors at once?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you use 2 sensors at once?

Has anyone set up 2 sensors at once? Like a lefty and a righty for example? Can the software see 2 sensors and determine which player needs to use which sensor? Can both just be active all the time?

Pretty sure i remember seeing someone with two sensors. I think though that they used a usb selector switch or something to switch between sensor pads. I don't think you can run both at the same time.

Comment

I asked this question before i went and bought a protee and yes on what your asking but its only for the GC2 but that is a hefty price tag but it can be done

Comment

I knew i had seen this before. See post 12.
        Really honing in on my simulator setup and need to determine the best lighting to use with my Optishot. My setup is in the basement with next to zero ambient

Comment

Two pads can not be run while using a Mac. The Optishot software will crash when ever a pad is disconnected which happens when using a USB switch. Optishot support told me you can runs two pads on a switch if you are using WIndows, however.

Comment

Can someone please recommend what USB selctor switch will work to use two optishots at the same time?? The one I got does not work it onl works with two computers!

Comment

Working...
            X